2.6 puller/street cam opinions?

I will defend Greg, he helped to put alot of good thoughts and ideas into my motor, must know what he is talking about, because it runs with the best of them!

Yet you claimed the following about what Greg would say is an outdated program;

If the Green Bean of Patricks holds together NOBODY will beat him, he put 20ft on me and Rob yesterday at the state fair.

camdiagram1.jpg

You know Greg, for you being a lobe designer and all, you could at least post a picture where the intake opening and the exhaust closing events aren't backwards for what we are discussing.

Yet the topic at hand is the end result, and in this matter the LSA and overlap do matter. Again you get hung up on yourself and how you are a lobe "designer". Now I can give the duration, lift, and opening and closing values to a cam grinder, does that make me a lobe designer? Simple answer; no, because I'm not setting the cam up and grinding it, or doing the work myself.

You are a BS artist and a salesman that rides the coat tails of people that have the unfortunate claim of knowing you.

Comp461 - YouTube

kind of like you and your injectors.

As to the video, I know that Hellman uses it as well and my name in the meta tags on his business, kind of proves I draw traffic in the big diesel market .

The funny video was a result of when “doc” decided that he had to put a junk set of twins on the truck. He would have cut the front tire off the truck to do it, he was a real peace of work. I told them it was unsafe and the told “ Doc “ to stick it in his ass.

I then got a call for Kevin that worked for him, asking how to drive and shift the Bruno Lenco set up. Kevin at that time was 18 and had never driven any kind of race car, much less one with "put it on the roof" Carbon fiber brakes. Kevin was scared out of his mind and was told but “Doc that he had to drive it , unless I came to Houston and drove it.

Oh well you can get a laugh out of my attempt to keep a kid from getting hurt.

Not long after that I built a really good set of twins that ran the first 8 second pass in diesel while I was competing in Super Gas at a NHRA national event in Dallas

here is the set of my twins and a fairly smoke free fuel only pass. remember its NHRA and they didn't allow Nitrous at that time on a diesel

TURBO1.jpg

notice the wheels in the air and zero smoke

REDLIGHTLAUNCHDALLAS.jpg

Last edited:
kind of like you and your injectors.

You recommended I build the injector for the project the OP is asking about, then I voice my opinion about you being a scum bag and you change your mind? Funny how that works isn't it.

The funny video was a result of when “doc” decided that he had to put a junk set of twins on the truck. He would have cut the front tire off the truck to do it, he was a real peace of work. I told them it was unsafe and the told “ Doc “ to stick it in his ass.

Funny you speak so poorly of the people that supported you, of course this is probably why you went from Dr. Performance to Banks, then to Nitrous Express, and now keep moving along to find another potential host for your antics.

Like I stated earlier, I tolerated you before and I do not completely disagree with some of your theories, but I have lost all respect for you after you pulled that **** with Hypermax and claim to "promote" diesel motorsports. Every day you were gone from this forum was a blessing.

You recommended I build the injector for the project the OP is asking about, then I voice my opinion about you being a scum bag and you change your mind? Funny how that works isn't it..

I never recommended your injectors; I use nothing but Industrial Injection. They have been doing it for 30 something years before diesel was even cool . and are an authorized Bosch remain center. With millions of dollars of high tech test equipment it’s kind of hard to trust anyone else.

Funny you speak so poorly of the people that supported you, of course this is probably why you went from Dr. Performance to Banks, then to Nitrous Express, and now keep moving along to find another potential host for your antics. .

Funny part is that Doc didn’t do anything close to support. I spent $15,000 of my own money on that truck, along with thousands of hours of hard work. I did most of this work in a stall I rented in the back of RayMac racing engines shop to get away from Doc . I was laughed at by the gas racers for screwing with a tractor motor.

You will never hear be speak ill of GBE, I have enormous respect for Gale and his organization of talented people. I was treated very well by Gale; it just wasn’t the right place for me. After the horrible miscommunication, I could have gone back on Monday. But I decided to do my own thing. I still call Gale a good friend and talk to him on occasion.

As to Nitrous express, they gave me zero support. I paid for everything.
I took Mikes bare Top fuel chassis and paid to paint it, vinyl letters it, and I even paid NX for the hoses and fittings to the tune of $1700 before the PRI show.
I spent $5000 taking it there and displaying it when they couldn’t afford to put tires on their Motorhome. I received zero help from them and after a $40,000 investment and the fact it was hard to get any real sponsor deal with their name all over it, I left them with a bare frame.

I want to stress that Mike Wood and I have been close friends for 30 something years and this was between me and his employees. Mike has many different business ventures and NX is just of them. The chassis belonged to Mike

About 6 months before we split I had ordered a new car from Charlie Stewart Race cars that was fare better suited for the program

As to the other, if they are legal and safe then what is the problem?
That would be an issue between them, NHRA and SFI . I had zero to do with it other than to answer questions that were ask of me about the weight of my two diesel cars that they were aware of.
My dragster weighs 1755 with a 200 lbs. driver and the Dr Performance truck weighed 2785 with driver. The SFI chassis tag on that truck said not to exceed 2850 lbs.

I have raced 5 different eliminator categories in NHRA: Super Street, Super Gas , Super Comp, Super Stock and Competition eliminator. I was also the first to compete in 3 of those categories with a diesel. Super Street, Super Gas and Super Comp.

Get over it, I plan on racing my dragster in NHRA and IHRA. I’m not building an exhibition car, I plan on running 300 to 400 laps next year . I race because I like to and I seem to be good at it.

its taken me a while to get it done , so what. I have become involved in a 500 inch NHRA Pro Stock R&D program, and a Bonniville streemliner program, along with field a Land speed car my self.

as far as surporting diesel . I do that now on different venues including motorworld radio . I sponsered cams to winners of reaction awards this years and dyno compitition.

I have support for several large corporate entities and they are very happy. This year was only for fun as the funding was always for the 2013 season.

and here is one more of many that run my cams and are very well.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=548985938450035

Last edited:
why is it almost every post/thread on here that pertains to trying to get some real knowledge allways devolves into a pissin contest about various peoples knowledge or capabilites? or worse - pullin apart the original posters ability, or knowledge or lack thereof.

Not all of us are smarter than the average bear - we are here to learn the best way we can - which is to ask "everyone" for thier opinion so we can make informed decisions

I dont care who you are or what you have done or havnt done - there will always be someone smarter n better to come along, sooner or later.

Who cares if some peoples egos are bigger than life - welcome to motorsports - or any sport for that matter.

I stopped asking questions on here a couple years ago precisely because there is never an answer - just continuous ongoing pissin contests.

If you various people were to just confine your posts to being civilaized and on topic - we who asked the questions can make informed decisions based on the various "answers" posted by those who have "some" form of expertise. It isnt anyones place to say someone elses opinion is bad or useless no matter how much you beleive so.

The only thing most of us get from these pissin contests is "Why do I even bother to waste my time - I am not gonna get any answers anyway"

There are more than a few of you who need to get over yourselves!

Whats that old adage - If you cant say something nice?

.03 :nail: bif *bdh*

why is it almost every post/thread on here that pertains to trying to get some real knowledge allways devolves into a pissin contest about various peoples knowledge or capabilites? or worse - pullin apart the original posters ability, or knowledge or lack thereof.

Not all of us are smarter than the average bear - we are here to learn the best way we can - which is to ask "everyone" for thier opinion so we can make informed decisions

I dont care who you are or what you have done or havnt done - there will always be someone smarter n better to come along, sooner or later.

Who cares if some peoples egos are bigger than life - welcome to motorsports - or any sport for that matter.

I stopped asking questions on here a couple years ago precisely because there is never an answer - just continuous ongoing pissin contests.

If you various people were to just confine your posts to being civilaized and on topic - we who asked the questions can make informed decisions based on the various "answers" posted by those who have "some" form of expertise. It isnt anyones place to say someone elses opinion is bad or useless no matter how much you beleive so.

The only thing most of us get from these pissin contests is "Why do I even bother to waste my time - I am not gonna get any answers anyway"

sorry , I do my best to answer questions , and give back to the sport by helping others.

ask away , I will no longer reply to the distractors

Really?

I have never seen you go down the track! I have been going to diesel events from 2007. If someone is paying you they are getting ripped off.

I have never seen you go down the track! I have been going to diesel events from 2007. If someone is paying you they are getting ripped off.

[ame]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa147/GREG560/vid.mp4[/ame]

yes - lets talk about cams - I will start another thread so people do not have to wade hip deep in the crap in this one to get to here

^^^^^ this x08942570378942758987345