2.6 Pullers from Southern Indiana and surrounding areas

this year we are running a 2.6 class only. if we can get enough trucks at every pull that we have scheduled this year and there is enough trucks interested in starting a 2.8 and/or 3.0 class that there is a good chance for them to get added to the program next year.

can you get more 2.6 trucks to attend this year? how many trucks do you have interested for a 2.8/3.0 class? to make this year a success 10+ 2.6 trucks are a necessity for us to make it. do you think you have that many interested in those bigger classes?

The pull this Saturday starts at 7pm Elnora time which is 6pm for Evansville/Illinois. We'll be the second or third class to pull. As Adam said its a big purse this week so lets get some trucks there.

All trucks pulling with "us" members and non members will be teched! Remember everyone that did not pass tech in Marshall, this will be the last pull you will get a free pass if you do not meet tech requirements again. After this pull you will be DQed and not allowed to pull until you meet all requirements

Um I'd say we could get another 4 2.8/3.0 class trucks involved. If you let me throw the 2.6 inducer in the charger I'd be willing to drag her down there and play ;) lol! New truck, we'll prolly spend lots o' time broke anyways.

well i know we got about 2in of rain last night. Just wondering what the scoop is for Elnora today. let us know.

well i know we got about 2in of rain last night. Just wondering what the scoop is for Elnora today. let us know.[/QUOTEIssas I'd say it's gonna get plenty hott enough to dry the track today at least i'm hopeing!

Elnora IN,
1. Zach Andrews, Duramax, 304.75
2. Kyle Smith, Duramax, 299.83
3. Brent Worsdorfer, Duramax, 286.63
4. Adam Beier, Cummins, 286.13
5. John Esche, Cummins, 285.46
6. Rusty Oeth, Dodge, 283.04
7. Mikey Decamps, Cummins, 263.67
8. Tyler Green, Ford Cummins, 241.79
9. Jim Legg, Powerstroke, 238.88

Current MWP 2.6 points standings

1. Zach Andrews- 100pts
2. Adam Beier- 94pts
3. Kyle Smith- 94pts
4. John Esche- 88pts
5. Rusty Oeth- 82pts
6. Jim Legg- 80pts
7. Tyler Green- 40pts
8. Adam Kron- 0pts

I can honestly say that last night was the best track I have ever pulled on. For having had 2" of rain the night before they did an outstanding job of getting the track ready and they were great guys to work with. We will have the checks from lastnight at Edgewood Ill on Friday June 25th.

Elnora IN,
1. Zach Andrews, Duramax, 304.75
2. Kyle Smith, Duramax, 299.83
3. Brent Worsdorfer, Duramax, 286.63
4. Adam Beier, Cummins, 286.13
5. John Esche, Cummins, 285.46
6. Rusty Oeth, Dodge, 283.04
7. Mikey Decamps, Cummins, 263.67
8. Tyler Green, Ford Cummins, 241.79
9. Jim Legg, Powerstroke, 238.88

Current MWP 2.6 points standings

1. Zach Andrews- 100pts
2. Adam Beier- 94pts
3. Kyle Smith- 94pts
4. John Esche- 88pts
5. Rusty Oeth- 82pts
6. Jim Legg- 80pts
7. Tyler Green- 40pts
8. Adam Kron- 0pts

I can honestly say that last night was the best track I have ever pulled on. For having had 2" of rain the night before they did an outstanding job of getting the track ready and they were great guys to work with. We will have the checks from lastnight at Edgewood Ill on Friday June 25th.

Great hook last night track was awesome just wish I would have more balls to actually get up on my charger haha ill give her hell on friday tho! Question on Edgewood though on the map it is showing it up by Chicago almost thats not right is it?!

Good job everyone, had a really good time and glad everyone did really well. Remember if you were present this past week and at marshall and you do not meet all requirements for MWPA then you will be dqed and not allowed to pull with mwpa.

anymore info or news from this association?? going 2.6 next year and looking for pulls. any new rules?

anymore info or news from this association?? going 2.6 next year and looking for pulls. any new rules?

Rules are changing Club meeting will take place on December 4th at the Ponderosa in Vincennes In. Start time is 1pm eastern/2pm central time. Individual classes can meet before or after. Looking like they will be running rules similiar if not exactly the same as BOB, ITPA, and and COTPC