2.6 Pullers from Southern Indiana and surrounding areas

what ended up being the problem Tyler

Well another customer of Daves called through out some names and some how my converter got confused with his and I recieved the wrong one at way to low of a stall for my turbo but its all figured out now and my correct converter will be here wed.

Well another customer of Daves called through out some names and some how my converter got confused with his and I recieved the wrong one at way to low of a stall for my turbo but its all figured out now and my correct converter will be here wed.

I hope the one he's send me isnt to low cause thats what's wrong with mine. It stalls at 1100 rpm's. I was supose to have a 2200 rmp stall. Mine should be here tommorow. Shipping cost was high to have it for thursday nite pull.

I hope the one he's send me isnt to low cause thats what's wrong with mine. It stalls at 1100 rpm's. I was supose to have a 2200 rmp stall. Mine should be here tommorow. Shipping cost was high to have it for thursday nite pull.

hard to believe ur charger would even light with an 1100 stall

Last edited:
I could only run 3 on the smarty or it wouldnt light the turbo in do what your's did at TS. It almost kills it when you put it in gear. Dave thinks the stator broke in mine. I was supose to have a v10/cummins thats around 2000 stall give or take so now he's sending a v10/v10. It should be here tommorow if Darla was tracked it right about 10 mins ago. New turbo should be here thursday.

I will post up some vids of Central Ky SmokeOut I liked to never got truck to light. It took for ever in snuffed at the end of every run.

I could only run 3 on the smarty or it wouldnt light the turbo in do what your's did at TS. It almost kills it when you put it in gear. Dave thinks the stator broke in mine. I was supose to have a v10/cummins thats around 2000 stall give or take so now he's sending a v10/v10. It should be here tommorow if Darla was tracked it right about 10 mins ago. New turbo should be here thursday.

yeah my stator was broke at TS it dynod 750sumin stall dave said haha what turbo u end up going with?

Im sending my S400 to Brady to see if he can fix it.Its in pretty bad shape. I ordered a S475 from Chris at ED should be here thursday.

Good 1st Pull everybody

Would Love to see some results and points posted
Also just thinking ahead, do we have a start time for the next hook?
Thanks Boys

Results for Marshall Illinois
1st Will Dalenberg Duramax 304.75
2nd Zach Andrews Duramax 301.30
3rd Adam Beier Cummins 282.60
4th Joe Hill Cummins 280.13
5th Kyle Smith Duramax 278.26
6th John Eshe Cummins 274.77
7th Justin Machow Duramax 265.15
8th Jim Legg Powerstroke 262.30
9th Rusty Oeth Cummins 5.00
10th Kyle Ehrich Duramax 2.00

Thanks to everyone who came out and pulled. Next pull is June 19th at Elnora Indiana. It starts at 6pm their time and has a $1200.00 purse.

we still paying 8 places then? would be nice to see the payout up front. Also just checking 1st place is 50 points and then 2nd is 48 points and then it changes at like 11th place. Just wondering?

On a side note does anyone have an any advice about the Glow shift brand of gauges.
They got a pretty cheap recall tach but im not for sure if its going to work on the 12 valve.
GlowShift Performance Gauges & Pods – Automotive Boost Gauges, Pyrometer

Thanks and see you all saturday

Still Undecided where im gonna pull Saturday just too many pulls to choose from lol deffently know ill be in Peru on Friday night though...

I dont really remember the scale of points but we have only had one pull so points dont mean jack right now. The payout at elnora is the same as before with $50 added to all places. We will be paying 10 spots with 9th and 10th places both taking $50 home.