2.6 Pullers from Southern Indiana and surrounding areas

Just a little update for you guys but we now have an address for the memberships. It is

Mid West Pullers
16809 East 200N Rd
Ridge Farm Illinois 61870

You will need to also write "Dues 2010 2.6 4x4" somewhere on your check. Pm me your email address so I can get the membership form to you. We are also no longer doing the $50 sponsors but we will have to find sponsors for the points fund.

We are up to around 10 pulls now including Vanderburgh Co Fair in Evansville IN.

Booked warrick county fair (Boonville IN) this week dont have the date in front of me but thats another southern Indiana pulll

Here is a tentative schedule as well as some other hooks that will be close for our members. I am still working on a few more but this will be the majority of them. I think its a petty good start for the first year.

June
Marshal Illinois, 11th
Elnora Indiana, 19th

July
Otwell Indiana, 3rd ( Not a WMP hook but in our area)
Princeton Indiana, 7th ( ITPA hook also in our area)
Switz City Indiana, 9th
Boonville Indiana, 15th
Paris Illinois, 23rd
Evansville Indiana, 29th

August
Switz City Indiana, 21st
Ridge Farm Illinois, 28th

September
Princeton Indiana, 2nd
Ingraham Illinois, 6th

Jordan, I havent called them yet since it was out of our area and I wasnt sure if we could get enough trucks down there. How many guys down your way are planning on pulling with us? The memberships get sent to illinois and I havent seen how many guys we have.

i have a question at any of these pulls are they running the work stock class??? for us that want to go out and have alittle fun

do they run different classes at every pull or whats goin on??? id like to pull mine once, but didnt know where they are running the work stock class

Its up to the fair if they run other truck classes besides our class. Posey county is one that will have other classes for sure.

Have we ever figured out a day for tech yet???
Just wondering since the pulls are getting close

Would be stupid to get a bunch of trucks together just to tech and not pull too much money spent on fuel and too much time to load up the truck and what not...Like every other pulling organization some rules should have a one way voucher to let it slide but if there is something major where the truck cant pass then its the own persons fault for not reading the rules. Just my two cents on this...

The first pull is june 10 at Marshall Ill. That will be where the teching is done. There is a "one time pass" on the safety stuff so i've been told by the head of Midwest Pullers.

Sounds great as long as you have time in the next eight days to get it fixed

Wheres everyone going this weekend?? want to pulls just can't decide where

How the rules on hitch, I just put my new one in today. It's a got a 2'' reciver on it but would like to know for sure on how your going to do the percentage on moving it.

Im headed to Temple Hill Ky tommorow to pull frist place pay out 500 second place 300 third 100.

How the rules on hitch, I just put my new one in today. It's a got a 2'' reciver on it but would like to know for sure on how your going to do the percentage on moving it.

Im headed to Temple Hill Ky tommorow to pull frist place pay out 500 second place 300 third 100.

I have a copy of the rules if you want me to email them
to you Jordan. One thing I did see that they pointed out to me that your motor was lacking was the AC Compressor it has to be on the motor and the belt ran to it but it doesn't have to be hooked up.

we are having a test and tune pull up here at otwell 5/30/10 at 3pm. if any of ya'll wanna come up. not sure how much it cost i think it might be like $50 and hook as many times as you wanna.

I have a copy of the rules if you want me to email them
to you Jordan. One thing I did see that they pointed out to me that your motor was lacking was the AC Compressor it has to be on the motor and the belt ran to it but it doesn't have to be hooked up.

If you can send me the rules Tyler. No i dont have A/C on the truck. Only thing on the truck is power steering in alternator. On the front of my truck it show that my year model comes with and with out a A/C. It will be a little while before i pull again i fried my S400 at Temple Hill. So its headed to Brady in the morning to be fixed if there's enough there to work with. I had planed on going to Fass National this coming weekend but not sure thats gonna work out yet.