2.6 Pullers from Southern Indiana and surrounding areas

I'm not running A/C Either.

I was just told to pull u had to at least have the ac compressor and if you don't have anything else your fine but the compressor did have to be present on the block with the belt running to it.

The rules don't state anything about the A/C compressor.

As far as hitch here is the rule.

Hitch: The hitch must be a "Reese"-style hitch mounted under the frame *
as to resemble a standard/factory hitch. The main cross bar of the *
hitch may not exceed 14 inches from the inside of the farthest point *
of the hook opening. The hook opening should be 3 3/4" to accommodate *
the new sled hooks and the "Reece" style hitch crossbar should not *
exceed 14" from the inside rear point of the hook opening or 10 1/4 *
inches from front of the hook opening. Trick hitches are prohibited. *
The hook point must be the rear most point on the vehicle. Roll pans *
are permitted. Hitch reinforcements are permitted and encouraged but *
all reinforcement must stay with in the confines of the Class 3 or 5 *
hitch. The hitch may be bolted or welded to the under side of the *
frame but as stated before, the reinforcements must stay with in the *
hitch when removed from the vehicle. The hitch must be horizontal to *
the ground and stationary in all directions. The hitch's height from *
the ground may not exceed 26 inches. The hooking point must have a *
minimum of 3 1/2 inch inside diameter opening for the new size sled *
hooks. Final decisions rest with the tech department.

There was a debate about it awhile back but the final anwser was they don't have to be there.

my hitch dont meet the rules so i wont be pulling with you guys. To late to change it. But it does have a 2'' tube for the reese hitch. Hope you guys have fun this summer. Im waiting on new turbo in Tq coverter. So ill be out a few weeks cause to Tq converter. Goerend is behind.

my hitch dont meet the rules so i wont be pulling with you guys. To late to change it. But it does have a 2'' tube for the reese hitch. Hope you guys have fun this summer. Im waiting on new turbo in Tq coverter. So ill be out a few weeks cause to Tq converter. Goerend is behind.
What dont you think is legal about it?

yeah mines been there for two weeks now hope to get it over nighted tonight priced a Tranny for a guy yesterday and Darla said they are up to a two month wait now!

Your Welcome.

You coming out next week?

if my convertor makes it this week yes if not I won't be able to get the truck back together and pull Thursday after work.

What dont you think is legal about it?

if I was gonna guess I'd say the tube is up inside the frame and not at the bottom of it have been debating this but too many organzations don't allow it.

Just read over the hitch rule that was posted. I recieved a copy of the rules at the winter get together, that set of rules didn't have the horizontal to the ground in them, still have the copy in the barn and double check last night. So i guess i have two points hooks till i have to change it??? just wondering

Mine is done to run Nadmm. The 14'' from center of hook point to the crossbar. Mine was done where you go from center line of axle to center line of hole in you can move it foward 36% and fully adjustable like a mod truck. But i have a 2'' tube in can still run a ball in it.

Im not going to wait two or three weeks on dave to build another converter i'll order a suncoast. I done missed to many pulls this year do you machine shop.

Figured my truck out but its at home im 3hrs away and no way i can make it down to get the truck then make it up again to pull on Thursday night guess ill just be one pull down!