2.6 Pullers from Southern Indiana and surrounding areas

At least an hour. I have a parade that starts at 10 by the time I do that and get all the deere's back in the barn and drive north. It may to to the point its not worth me making the trip.

interested

might be interested in joining only problem here might be some brush pulls won t let sanctioned trucks pull not sanctioned now so can pull anywhere have 04 lly dmax and 06 dmax

We would be glad to have you. I am hoping we get enough hooks that we wont have to go to the brush pulls anymore. If you want you can go to the meeting tomorrow and see what we can do for ya. About how many hooks do you get in a year?

would like to come but going to covington tenn pull today 12 5 keep me posted as u can see we're not afraid to travel to pull but would like to keep it closer. several pulls in this area that need a little supervising. we get about 25 hooks per year but have to run with modified gassers they are probably going to set up or own class as we got to kickin their butts toward the end.

would like to come but going to covington tenn pull today 12 5 keep me posted as u can see we're not afraid to travel to pull but would like to keep it closer. several pulls in this area that need a little supervising. we get about 25 hooks per year but have to run with modified gassers they are probably going to set up or own class as we got to kickin their butts toward the end.

Glad to have in the group. As Adam said when we figure everything out we'll let you know. For anyone who has any questions, again my number is 812-453-8413. We need more Dmax's to fight off all these dang Cummins! Im guessing by your user name you have a duramax?

Kyle if it makes you feel better I purchased me a 03 Dmax yesterday, sorry to say it wont see the track cause trailer will be hooked to it to haul the cummins there. You doing any work to yours this winter.

Well the meeting went really good yesterday. We now have contracts and a list of people to send them to. Right now we are looking at about 18 possible hooks, most of which are in southern indiana. I need our guys from illinois and kentucky to let me know what pulls are good, bad, or already taken. Since I havent pulled much in those areas it would help me out a lot.

We also will start taking memberships now. Member ship dues will run $150 for a driver and vehicle for the year, and each additional driver or non pulling member will cost $75. If you guys will email me a message at askron@mail.usi.edu I will send you the membership form and let you know where to send it. Thanks

Kyle if it makes you feel better I purchased me a 03 Dmax yesterday, sorry to say it wont see the track cause trailer will be hooked to it to haul the cummins there. You doing any work to yours this winter.

Sweet you'll like it. Im putting injectors and dual cp3's on it and working on getting a little more traction on the front end.

Well I think we booked our first pull today but it wont be official until monday. We are also looking at about 25 other hooks in the area. Its a good start but I need to know if there are any others you guys would like to see us at.

Kyle I like the dmax as a DD but i think im gna be puttin injectors in the ol girl, she blue smokes when warmed up. Gna get the balance rates checked and go from there.

Adam I havnt found Jared Belts number for our fair pull, I see if it in the phone book in the a.m. I thought i had his cell but i didnt

Barry its a 2003 Lb7, its stock except edge juice modul and cold air intake with muffler delete. Lookin for some injectors to put in it beens its having some issue when warm up.

Any updates?

We have a pull at Ridge Farm Illinois the last weekend in August, and I am real close to booking another one in the same area. The next few weeks are going to be busy and I will be making lots of calls. As for dues we now have an non profit account set up and a treasurer to handle memberships. You can pm me for the address and membership form.

Don't have any injectors. i've got an A4000 turbo, a turbonetic ball bearing 2.6 turbo. and the tts programed ECM that i ran for 3 yrs. I switched to EFI live late this fall. I sometimes think i should stayed with the tts.

Don't have any injectors. i've got an A4000 turbo, a turbonetic ball bearing 2.6 turbo. and the tts programed ECM that i ran for 3 yrs. I switched to EFI live late this fall. I sometimes think i should stayed with the tts.

Whos doing your tuning? The key to EFI is finding someone who really knows what they are doing.

jonathan at Beans Diesel performance, in Woodbury Tn. Jonathan And Brad J. Are working on the tune with the dyno.

Back