2 stage/dual stage water to air for a daily driver

That ebay pump isn't enough.

Those stewart pumps are nice, but pretty much the same stats as the cvr pumps. I imagine it would come down to quality at that point, and who actually lives up to the claims.

Here is video, where you can see air temps before and after air to water cooler. Temps are celsius.

[ame]http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u364/sisu59/MOV_0003.mp4[/ame]

Yes. And sorry this is only one stage.

Still thats not bad. How come the temperature kept climbing to 28 after you let off the throttle, and then didn't drop back below 27? Heat soak?

Last edited:
I think the gauge has little delay. It's frozenboost Water to Air Intercooler DIY Kit 1200 HP and no water tank, So I think the water gets warm. But in daily driving temps are something like 35'c and outdoor temp.

I think the gauge has little delay. It's frozenboost Water to Air Intercooler DIY Kit 1200 HP and no water tank, So I think the water gets warm. But in daily driving temps are something like 35'c and outdoor temp.

Thats pretty excellent. I really hope two stages performs the way I planned.

Just an update, the small (67.7) primary got swapped out for a 78. It even clears the AC line if you bend it around a little bit. Huge thanks to newsmoke (Jared Crosby), who 100% designed this himself. It's completely bolt on, and designed with nothing but a block on a stand, and me taking pictures with a tape measure. And it's all done with that fancy TIG welding stuff.

rydynuha.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

What size/flow/ect is the cooler on top of the valve covers? I plan on doing that with a single.

I'd also like to see a intercooler end tank that stays the full width of the core, turns 90* and bolts right to the head. Different injection lines would be needed, but I hate funneling down to a 3" outlet, then opening back up when it goes in the intake. Maybe just a bolt flange on the cooler, then a intake manifold that turns 90* and bolts to the head and cooler.

Jared can answer better. They're both precision, is all i remember.

Think I should add water wetter into the water for this? I've seen it work once for dropping engine temp.

F350, is that a factory part?

I knew I should've just made the short 20 hour drive to help with install Mike

Yes it is, usually seen with a aftercooler in ag/industrial. I'll get some numbers when I get a chance. I think I may have a couple new ones, but I think they're 24 volt.

F350, is that a factory part?

I knew I should've just made the short 20 hour drive to help with install Mike

Lol, youd have been doing most of it yourself. Between work and not being home, i just don't have time. I'm only sleeping maybe 4hrs a day for the last few months.