2003 Dodge 1500 12v

I live on Amos Rd by the bridge, run around with Ralph Stevens from R.O.C. some

Sent using tapatalk from my HTC Aria

I live in Meadowview. I know Ralph. Wants me to go eat wings with you guys.

Wish I could afford this truck.

I live in Meadowview. I know Ralph. Wants me to go eat wings with you guys.

Wish I could afford this truck.

It would make a great company truck, haha, you should come out sometime for wings, I'll talk to Ralph and get something set up

Sent using tapatalk from my HTC Aria

I want this BAD but having a broke tranny in my DD has drained me. All I got to trade is an 09 Polaris RZR LE with only 8hrs with a few addons lol

I want this BAD but having a broke tranny in my DD has drained me. All I got to trade is an 09 Polaris RZR LE with only 8hrs with a few addons lol

Those Polaris RZRs are pretty sweet but i think i enjoy my truck way more than i could one of those. :p

I will come get this thing if I can get my truck sold

Good Luck on the sale. You selling the truck in your sig? It is definitely the funnest truck i have ever driven or rode in. Not that i have rode in anything too crazy though. Let me know if you sell and are interested.

Someone needs this for the superstock race. Find some 2.6 charger and slicks to slap on it and a sponsor to throw on it and go racing.

Good Luck on the sale. You selling the truck in your sig? It is definitely the funnest truck i have ever driven or rode in. Not that i have rode in anything too crazy though. Let me know if you sell and are interested.

Yeah its the truck in my sig

ive not had much luck selling my 2wd either with snow on the ground. I would say when some people get thier tax money back you will get some bites

I want it. Damn you, you couldn't wait until I get this job and the bonus with it...CASH money! You know you want cash....

Seriously though, I've wanted this truck since I first saw it. Very clean, very very fast, great fuel mileage, "sleeper" to those who don't know diesels, and it's been taken care of.

The paint was wet sanded and buffed, looks awesome in person!

Nobody buy this truck so I can in about 4-6 months.

TTT

hmm makes me almost want to trade my truck for it! LOL
c4471955.jpg

You need it. And it already has an airdogII on it. get airdog to sponsor you. :p

You're welcome

$20k with suncoast or $21k with Garmon trans

How much with both trannies?

I'll trade you a dirtbike, my truck, Grand Cherokee, and my sportbike :hehe:

You should've let me know about this 2 months ago, it would be in my driveway right now.