2003 Dodge 1500 12v

Not really sure yet. Thinking something commonrailed. Not sure if i want something light, destroked, and big RPM or something 4door and four wheel drive to make a sleeper and can role around in with more than one other person.

What did you do to get the wiring for the gauge cluster to work? I'm doing the same thing but to an 07 I pulled a 6.7 and the guy wants a 12v in it I'm just worried about the wiring thanks

What did you do to get the wiring for the gauge cluster to work? I'm doing the same thing but to an 07 I pulled a 6.7 and the guy wants a 12v in it I'm just worried about the wiring thanks

Not sure about the wiring on one of those. I did not wire my truck the first time but I have looked through it all in depth now and it appears that they used the sensors from the gasser for the gauge cluster. Not sure how that works on the 6.7 since all the engine sensors go into the ecm first. I would tell the guy to keep the 6.7. I love my 6.7.

I heard it was, glad everything is staying in the family

Sent from CompD mobile device

Goodness, if I had my truck paid off, or could con the bank into loaning me the money for yours I would trade you in a heart beat, and the values are about right too.
GLWS anyways.

SOLD... :( Was a sad day yesterday, but atleast it is going to a new home and he will let me drive it occasionally. ;)