2003 Dodge 1500 12v

You're welcome

How much with both trannies?

I'll trade you a dirtbike, my truck, Grand Cherokee, and my sportbike :hehe:

You should've let me know about this 2 months ago, it would be in my driveway right now.

Well start selling stuff. :p I just want to start a new build with a commonrail. :charger:

hmm makes me almost want to trade my truck for it! LOL
c4471955.jpg

Nice Truck

bump.....trades?...offers? just ready for something different for a while.

Get off your ass and put up a current pic of the truck. The pic on your profile is of the old wheels, looks way more awesomer now. I'm not sure on the bonus for retraining. The are telling me I may have to reenlist before I go to school, that means no $$. When you wake up tomorrow txt me how much you want for the red truck.

Can't believe no one has bought this truck. The economy must be that bad because I know you cannot build it for that price. TTT again.

bump. no offers or trades? great, fun and pretty quick truck that gets good fuel mileage.

o_O I have a partial trade for you! Do you take IOUs? I really can't believe it hasn't sold yet.

TTT

ur in my boat...im a lil older and a lil cheaper...but yeah suprised mine hasnt been snatched up either. something that gets attention for sure, everyone wants it, but just turns out to be a bit impractical for joe schmoe

ur in my boat...im a lil older and a lil cheaper...but yeah suprised mine hasnt been snatched up either. something that gets attention for sure, everyone wants it, but just turns out to be a bit impractical for joe schmoe

Yep. I have been watching your truck along the way. Very nice truck.

It's perfectly practical for me! Gets great mileage, fun to drive, still has a functioning bed, well built, I could go on and on...however, the market for it is very niche, hence why something like this can be hard to sell.

I am surprised that both these trucks are still for sale, I figured they would be sold a long time ago.