2003 Dodge Regular cab 900hp (New Engine)

Thanks for stating the obvious.

I guess I should just go buy Lavons race truck for NADA value, saves me a lot of headache!

Hilarious to compare your bolts on mods to Lavons!
At least his title is not rebuilt/salvage ;-)

Hilarious to compare your bolts on mods to Lavons!
At least his title is not rebuilt/salvage ;-)

WTF is your problem? if you are not interested in buying his truck why not leave his thread, everyone appreciates your common knowledge!:stab:
Nice truck OP, glws

WTF is your problem? if you are not interested in buying his truck why not leave his thread, everyone appreciates your common knowledge!:stab:
Nice truck OP, glws

Ya, thats what i was getting at....... but i guess sarcasm doesnt go over too well. Stating obvious things is a horrible way to boost post count.....

Kronk, I know full well everything you said, Ive been around long enough to know all of this and the reason why the truck is so cheap.

But, I was just following your logic about my truck and applying it to Lavons.

Ya, thats what i was getting at....... but i guess sarcasm doesnt go over too well. Stating obvious things is a horrible way to boost post count.....

Kronk, I know full well everything you said, Ive been around long enough to know all of this and the reason why the truck is so cheap.

But, I was just following your logic about my truck and applying it to Lavons.

Why not just post your absolute bottom dollar? I mean I know you dont want to take a loss, but you already threw good money at bad when you did the rebuild.

What's your bottom dollar, since I don't understand how negotiations work, and don't want to be forced to interact with an individual in person.

What's your bottom dollar, since I don't understand how negotiations work, and don't want to be forced to interact with an individual in person.

Im at 20,000 to a CompD member as my bottom dollar.

If someone wants to try and haggle me lower than that, they have to do ot in person. Ive been dealing with way too many CL kids who never follow through, so thats how im staying.

Bumping up, 20k is a steal of a deal!!!!

Have all the paperwork and dyno sheets!

I travelled to 2019 where my current truck is running perfectly and needs nothing. I brought back that $20k and Killary's body. Dammit this is so perfect for me but not in the cards right now. I really wanna build a reg cab NV5600 and its perfect that this was an OEM manual so I could swap back easily.

I travelled to 2019 where my current truck is running perfectly and needs nothing. I brought back that $20k and Killary's body. Dammit this is so perfect for me but not in the cards right now. I really wanna build a reg cab NV5600 and its perfect that this was an OEM manual so I could swap back easily.

Hahahaha!!! Sorry for torturing you so much LOL!!!!

Bump.

Someone make me an offer, I'm needing this thing sold and extremely tired of dealing with idiots!!!

Someone show up with cash, and I'll make you a great deal!!!!!

I've got 6 wagon wheels.
Couple extra tractor weights (IH 45lbs)
1997 F350 266k miles
1992 F250 regular cab 5spd 7.3L Banks turbo package 312k miles
3 Percheron draft horses.
1985 Chevy 6.2L 4 spd. 200k miles.

So how much $ you gonna throw my way ??????

Funny thing is Zach, that actually a better deal than the guy that showed up today offered.... What a waste of time!!!!