2003 Dodge Regular cab 900hp (New Engine)

I love reg cabs. This is a steal of a deal on a bad ride for sure.

for a fresh engined 900hp truck.... its a screaming deal. Too bad there are just way too many shady people out there who have been all kinds of talk and then wont follow through on their word...... Its getting really annoying!!!

BUT, Im more than happy to deal with anyone that is interested, got lots of paperwork and a promise, one ride in this truck and youll be sold!!!!

I'll just bump it early morning for you!

Thank you Sir!!

Another bump, and lots more dead end "Interested" People.....

If it doesnt sell by Scheids, Im slapping a big ole for sale sign on it and running it over the dyno!

Do you have any interior pictures, and you mentioned street/daily driver
this truck is able to drive 100 miles a day use to pull a trailer here and there with no problem

Do you have any interior pictures, and you mentioned street/daily driver
this truck is able to drive 100 miles a day use to pull a trailer here and there with no problem

I do have interior pics on my phone. I probably drive it now 100 miles or so a day, but I will say I personally have never towed with it, but I wouldnt see too much of a problem. I wouldnt go around towing 20,000lb GN's all the time, but a smaller traier it wouldnt have a problem with.

14141976_10100143020403323_2173568364885426105_n_zpscs19pnl2.jpg

Really needing to sell...... Looks like we have to move faster than expected on me buying the farm. Family needs money to help offset the cost of my grandfather moving into a nursing home.

LETS MAKE A DEAL!!!!!!

Really needing to sell...... Looks like we have to move faster than expected on me buying the farm. Family needs money to help offset the cost of my grandfather moving into a nursing home.

LETS MAKE A DEAL!!!!!!
Bump for a good cause, I'm in a similar situation, grandmother is in a nursing home, just sold my house, and now renting hers to help with her bills. Would love to buy it, just not in a financial situation to do so yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Bump for a good cause, I'm in a similar situation, grandmother is in a nursing home, just sold my house, and now renting hers to help with her bills. Would love to buy it, just not in a financial situation to do so yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ya, found out yesterday it's going to be 8,000 a month, so buying g the farm will put a big dent in helping him out

Just curious. Why does the torque read 659 ft/lbs? Am I seeing that right?

Just curious. Why does the torque read 659 ft/lbs? Am I seeing that right?

No, your reading it right. Dan had some trouble with the magnetic eye and a combo of that and the boot blowing off right above it threw the TQ readings off. I guess the force of it falling off made the chart go all the way up to 7800RPM.... so the math gets skewed with the RPM spike.

Then being Scheids, by the time we got the truck cooled down and the boot back on, it would have been midnight by the time I could have gotten back on the dyno.