2003 Dodge Regular cab 900hp (New Engine)

If it was a crew cab i doubt it would be 20,000

Ive thought about swapping the drivetrain into something else just for this fact, but its a big gamle, a lot of work and more money I dont want to/need to be spending

Ive thought about swapping the drivetrain into something else just for this fact, but its a big gamle, a lot of work and more money I dont want to/need to be spending

Yeah alot of work, time and cash for sure!!

There out there,I almost pulled the trigger on a 06 qclb,140k,dyno'd at 720hp,fresh firepunk full billet trans,new fuel wheels and tires Laramie with every option,clean body. Guy needed the cash asap and wanted 21 for it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

There out there,I almost pulled the trigger on a 06 qclb,140k,dyno'd at 720hp,fresh firepunk full billet trans,new fuel wheels and tires Laramie with every option,clean body. Guy needed the cash asap and wanted 21 for it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That was a good buy!!

Wish I could find someone like yall..... Still getting 2-3 people a week set up times to meet and then never show up. Its getting VERRRRRRYYYYY old!!!!

Selling stuff anymore is a total pain in the ass!!! You waste so much time!

If it was a 06-07 I'd be interested for sure,I been watching for a reg cab auto for awhile so I can get rid of my 05 quad cab but I want a 06-07 so I can run efi

Buy it and tune it with HP tuners.

And in all Honesty..... HP looks better than EFI live anyway. I know Lavon's CCLB is on HP with an 03-05 Engine and their UDC truck was HP. I really want HP, just havent found the time to go get it tuned and hoping they come out with the piggy back on a CTS soon for this year!

I've actually been looking at the hp tuners, just don't have the time to drive out to Ohio to get it tuned

HP is a very EFI comparable option. It's pretty well put the final FO in the Smarty saga