2003 Dodge Regular cab 900hp (New Engine)

Oh ok. Ya sounds like scheids. I didn't make it there this year. I would have liked to check this beast out on the dyno.

What's bottom dollar now?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What are you offering?

I have a range I want to be at, and someone that can put a serious offer in, I can work with that. Ive had way too many people offer all kinds of prices, but they eiither wont follow through or just flat out disappear.....

Are you Interested in any trades plus cash?I'd need to get rid of my 01 cclb cummins before or on trade with you plus cash

Are you Interested in any trades plus cash?I'd need to get rid of my 01 cclb cummins before or on trade with you plus cash

Im interested in trades, but nothing Im going to have to turn around and sell right off the bat.... After trying to sell this truck for so long, the last thing I want to do is immediatly turn around and sell another truck....

Well what do you consider something your going to have to turn around and sell? It's 2wd with 234k,nv5600. Stock all its life not molested I'd need 5500 out of it

Ive had way too many people offer all kinds of prices, but they eiither wont follow through or just flat out disappear.....

This seems to be all too common any more. I've had a couple of my buddies ask about your truck but none have any funds to buy it. I'm in the same boat, love the way this truck is setup.

This seems to be all too common any more. I've had a couple of my buddies ask about your truck but none have any funds to buy it. I'm in the same boat, love the way this truck is setup.

Thats the trouble with custom trucks like this. In this day in age who has $25,000 setting in a savings account to buy a 13 year old truck. Banks wont finance it. So, if you build one of these you better build it the way you want to and plan on keeping it forever, because you'll never get close to what you have into it.

Quite honestly, that's why I haven't moved on this truck. It is gorgeous and would be fun. But I can't come up with the funds.

Im with all over you on this. Every part I put in it was with the intentions of keeping it and building what i wanted, but when it comes between keeping this truck or buying my grandfathers farm and turning it into my dream home..... Easy choice!

And Im already losing an arm and a leg in it.... and anytime I get someone say "let me go check with the bank" I know Ill never hear from them again. But us diesel guys all know, the drivetrain alone is worth my asking price and ive thought long and hard about swapping the drivetrain into something else and keeping it, but I want to put my money into this house and farm and not a truck.

Adulting ain't no fun!

Distance is the other problem.

18 hours away doesnt help.

:)

I get the adult thing ....... you can always buy another built truck for less than its worth a couple years from now ...... and make it even better

We get attached due to the blood sweat and tears and $$ ......... but heck ..... can always do another.

GLWS

Alright, i have an official move in date when I get the entire far, so I got to get this truck sold so I can start moving!!!!

I feel like I asked you but, do you have it on Diesel truck parts for sale? Somebody posted about looking for a built auto and the pic was a reg cab.

I feel like I asked you but, do you have it on Diesel truck parts for sale? Somebody posted about looking for a built auto and the pic was a reg cab.

I have it anywhere i can, and I think I put it in the thread that your talking about and the guy got scared off by the title.... big suprise, people worry about those waaaaay too much!

It happened over 150K miles ago, so clearly its not a problem. And anything that would be has been replaced, rebuilt or upgraded!

I'll have to ask the bank first, but I'll get back to you......

I have it anywhere i can, and I think I put it in the thread that your talking about and the guy got scared off by the title.... big suprise, people worry about those waaaaay too much!

It happened over 150K miles ago, so clearly its not a problem. And anything that would be has been replaced, rebuilt or upgraded!

I'm picking up what you're putting down but the reality is you need a cash buyer who appreciates the value of the modifications in your truck. A buyer that needs to take out a loan to buy has a bit of a hurdle. An example, my bank would loan $$$ for a vehicle with a rebuilt/salvage title but the underwriter would have to take into account the damage/reason why vehicle title is rebuilt in order to assign what they value $$ it at. Your miles are high on the odometer(regardless of miles since rebuild) truck is considered older so that's also a con. At the end of the day they value it at $11-$13k(regardless of mods). Oh and BTW your roller wouldn't fetch $5k realistically due to title.
Don't get upset cause I'm only sharing what my bank said if hypothetically I was trying to buy your truck. All that said....... Would you take $12k

I'm picking up what you're putting down but the reality is you need a cash buyer who appreciates the value of the modifications in your truck. A buyer that needs to take out a loan to buy has a bit of a hurdle. An example, my bank would loan $$$ for a vehicle with a rebuilt/salvage title but the underwriter would have to take into account the damage/reason why vehicle title is rebuilt in order to assign what they value $$ it at. Your miles are high on the odometer(regardless of miles since rebuild) truck is considered older so that's also a con. At the end of the day they value it at $11-$13k(regardless of mods). Oh and BTW your roller wouldn't fetch $5k realistically due to title.
Don't get upset cause I'm only sharing what my bank said if hypothetically I was trying to buy your truck. All that said....... Would you take $12k

Thanks for stating the obvious.

I guess I should just go buy Lavons race truck for NADA value, saves me a lot of headache!

Duh.

This reminds of when I sold my restored F350. Can't remember how many guys sent me an email saying "I'm going to the bank tomorrow, I'll let you know." :lolly:

Boss, beautiful truck. It'd be mine if I could swing it, but can't currently. Good luck with your sale.

Last edited:
Back