2005 Dodge Ram 2500 QCSB roller

Woosley

Barely was has been
The current state is as a roller, so no trans, trans case, or shafts, but motor parts can be sold or included, minus the head (block is cracked in the cylinders)

Truck is 2005 SLT, with right under 75000 miles. Power windows, locks, cloth seats, heavy duty package. I am the second owner, and have owned it since 2007. It is an original 6 speed truck.

Included as it sits

Cal Tracks
3.42 Yukon Gears
Tru Trac front locker
20x10 Hostile Knuckles
305/50/20 Kuhmo Ecstas
Dual Durale 15900 fans
B&M Stealth Ratchet
Smarty SSR w/UDC
Grand Rock 7" miter stack
FTE floor stack mount
FASS 260
Beans Diesel Sump
Mag Hytec front and rear diff covers
F.A.S.T. Chassis Chrome moly 8 point cage.
G-Force 5 point drivers harness
Isspro Fuel psi and rail psi
Auto Meter trans temp, 60 psi and 100 psi boost, Pyro meter gauges, in pillar, column, and dash pods
There's more, that I can not remember at this time, but will put up and update.

The truck can be put to near stock, minus floor holes that will need to be plugged, as Lavon does to his truck, or continue in the ODSS 10.5 class. The A/C has been removed, and I do not have the parts to replace it. They will need to be purchased new or salvaged.

As it sits, and with original interior pieces, I'm asking $15000. The price sounds initially high, but is a very low mileage, clean titled truck, that comes with many extras. Engine parts are also available seperate, or can be included. If interested, post here or PM.

received_10100228837142331.jpg

received_10100228837087441.jpg

received_10100228837197221.jpg

It would be a great ODSS 10.5 platform for somebody......

6 pack is just enough to piss a person off!!! Better go a case.

What et/mph would that cage be good for? Really interested in this if my truck sells anytime soon.

Cage is good to 9.99 and up. I can't remember the mph. This truck is in great shape. I've been around it a couple times. Lol. Maybe in it....drove it a few as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cage is good for 10.0 and up. To go over 135, it will need a window net to be legal. I should probally mention it has an a HD Fab adjustable front bolt on driveshaft loop and a welded on rear loop. Chassis has everything needed to compete in ODSS 10.5, or NHRDA 10.90

If the cage is installed properly, welded to frame, at all points and 100% around all tubes in the floor area and at least 75% with gussets in the roof area, then its good to 8.50. Obviously all other safety related items for 9.99 or quicker are required

Truck will also come included with some expensive motor parts

Carillo rods
Hamilton pushrods
Fluidampner
M&J cam (Not exactly sure on specs. Roughly 190/190)
Cummins .020 pistons
Crank
HD Fab adjustable blot on front driveshaft loop
Welded fabbed rear driveshaft loop.

This thing was even able to make a 9th place finish in ODSS 2015! Soo many fun parts coming with a clean and straight bodied, low mileage truck!

I'll throw in a 54" light bar and wheel spacers!! How's that for purchase!?!?!

Opps I didn't read the list of options, just saw were someone talked about the bars. You are correct Woosley, on a roll bar 10.0 is the limit. Sorry about that. But it is probably not a bad idea to finish it off thou. Is the roll bar as it now 1 3/4, if not then hopefully its
1 5/8 and the addition of the A-pillars and windshield or halo as you call it with 1 5/8 would make it legal