2005 Dodge Ram 2500 QCSB roller

I'll just let the lucky boy or girl that takes ownership of this beauty certify the rollbar up if they want. I have no intentions on investing anymore in the truck right now. It's bled me enough over the years.

Because nobody but me cares about selling it, I shall bump it up.

This would be such a sweet buy for someone, can't believe it hasn't been snatched up. GLWS.

This would be such a sweet buy for someone, can't believe it hasn't been snatched up. GLWS.

I have been able to be told, via Facebook pages I've posted it to, I'm crazy, and one long haired gentleman could buy a low mileage CR for $10k, and add another $10k, and be better than his. Although unable to obtain any proof, or pricing, I have no choice but to believe him, because it was on Facebook.

Purchase of said vehicle has been proven to add 2" in length, and up to 3 cup sizes in women!!

Woosley I must know the girth answer..... my wife would love me long time if girth is added.

I wanna know about the cup size in women?! Is it if they ride in said truck or just experience a drive by? :cool:

Girth is increased by 28%!! Cup size is only if their mate is in possession and owner of this vehicle.

Quite the sales man lol some of that made me laugh pretty good and not in a bad way lol that's some good sh*t

If I was that good of a salesman, the damn thing would've sold months ago!

Hoagies and grinders? Navy Beans navy beans? Your tax dollars could help stimulate the economy, with this simple purchase!!!

Last edited: