2005 Dodge Ram 2500 QCSB roller

I'm telling you if you put a light bar and spacers on it and lift the front 6" nobody would even care that it has no engine or trans. They could just leave it parked in the yard and post #stance pictures on Instagram and Facebook.

Brandon

I'm telling you if you put a light bar and spacers on it and lift the front 6" nobody would even care that it has no engine or trans. They could just leave it parked in the yard and post #stance pictures on Instagram and Facebook.

Brandon

I fail soo bad at the #brolyfe. I'm such a failure! :bang:nail:

I'm thumbing through a Recon catalog as we speak. Is that where the kids are getting the lights now a days? I'm putting Glowshifts in it, and taking those terrible Auto Meter and Isspros out as well!

Have you thought about contacting dizel BRO's? Should be an easy sell, they have money laying around.

Yea you have to buy the most expensive light bar possible for that extra conversation peace. Baja designs would probably do the trick. You could tell everyone you have a $1500 light bar instead of a $150 eBay light bar.

Brandon

Cheapest **** you can find on eBay. Don't forget the flat bill hat with stickers still on it

It never sold, the 06 RCLB I had back halved did sell, so I plan to keep this one, especially since I've been investing more money in parts for it.

I mean, I would still consider selling it, with the junk I've purchased for it. All the engine parts turned out in not soo good of shape, so the starting price would be more of 12000, without all that was with the engine.

It probably says it somewhere in here but how much do you want for the truck as it sits with motor parts

EDIT just seen the post above this :bang I may be intrested in this

Last edited: