2006 Cummins 2500 4X4 Big Horn

foxcowboy

2006 Dodge Cummins 4X4 Crew Cab for sale in Flinton Pa. Low miles, only 58,000 and change on her. I've done some upgrades to help it run smoother, stronger, and longer. It is running EFI Live with a very safe tune that puts it at around 400 hp, and it runs liquid smooth because of the tune. The truck has the AirDog 2 150gph fuel pump and filtration system on it so if you ever want to go higher in hp it has enough fuel to do it. Has triple gauges in the pillar all by Iso Pro, boost-fuel pressure-Egt's, MBRP high flow exhaust with a 5 inch black tip on it. BF Goodrich 33's all the way around it with very little wear one them. Truck has a Viper Alarm system with the auto start on it, and the heater block for the wintertime as well.
Now for the regular stuff. Power windows, lock, mirrors/heated as well, rear view window display with outside temp, directions, mpg and so on. Center console with cup holders, 4X4 shift on the floor which was a must for me, cd player/raidio/mp3, sliding rear window, and i'm sure there is more that i'm forgetting. If you have any questions, or want some pics of anything in particular just let me know. Asking $31,500 which is below the KBB price, so all the upgrades are free to you. foxcowboy@gmail.com

Attachments

• DSCN2134.jpg
    DSCN2134.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN2136.jpg
    DSCN2136.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN2138.jpg
    DSCN2138.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN2139.jpg
    DSCN2139.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN2141.jpg
    DSCN2141.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 0
Man, no introduction or a hello? Just 24 posts of bullchit and you already have something for sale. Big surprise. By the way, only an oraler would pay anything close to what you want.

It is a nice truck, relatively stock, but worth no where near your $31,500 asking price.

Like it or not, you've got yourself a $24,000 truck....at best. glws

Upon closer examination of the pictures it would appear that the drivers side doors are 2 different colors...salvage title?

Good Lord dude!!! If you're trying to overprice a truck at least try and make it look clean. Brake dust all over the front wheels... looks like the thing has never had a bath.

Hey there cowboy, this ain't craigs****... Go post your over priced chit elsewhere.

It is a nice truck, relatively stock, but worth no where near your $31,500 asking price.

Like it or not, you've got yourself a $24,000 truck....at best. glws

Kbb says $30k but that's with options his truck doesn't have.

Upon father review wonder if he and 20dirtymax03 are the same.

WAY over priced for something that i know people could pick up for 22K-25K also like someone else said on here atleast clean it up good gosh

I sold my 07 ECSB SLT 4x4 in 2009 for $22,500. It only had 46,500 miles.

Sent from my paperweight

Ok, I feel the love everyone, and I get where u are coming from, but where I live vehicles are going for over kbb most of the time, and yes the truck is $32k on there. I didn't realize that I had to mock other people in order to fit in here. I'm just a lover of diesels, and I put only quality parts on it with the small budget I have. I still go to diesel events to watch, and will after I sell the truck, and will still read my diesel power magazine, but I'm not going to make fun of someone just to fit in with you. The doors are not different colors, must just be the light, it is not salvaged, and I apologize for the brake dust. I had just gotten off a plane and was a bit tired to wash it for the pics. My truck is a truck, not a super model. And with that, if anyone wants to talk about a truck that runs excellent and is priced at what it's worth, let me know.

I can see your truck booking for 32k, if it were a loaded Laramie model, (in dash GPS, rear DVD player, leather seats, sun roof, premium sound, etc). Your's has none of this. If trucks are selling locally for top dollar than park it in your front yard with a for sale sign on the windshield.
As for the paint on the doors, you have 2 pictures from different angles, both appear to show some sort of repair has been done...silver is a biotch to match. I wish you luck selling the truck, it is nice, just not $32,000 nice.

Last edited:
Kbb says $30k but that's with options his truck doesn't have.

Ok, I feel the love everyone, and I get where u are coming from, but where I live vehicles are going for over kbb most of the time, and yes the truck is $32k on there. I didn't realize that I had to mock other people in order to fit in here. I'm just a lover of diesels, and I put only quality parts on it with the small budget I have. I still go to diesel events to watch, and will after I sell the truck, and will still read my diesel power magazine, but I'm not going to make fun of someone just to fit in with you. The doors are not different colors, must just be the light, it is not salvaged, and I apologize for the brake dust. I had just gotten off a plane and was a bit tired to wash it for the pics. My truck is a truck, not a super model. And with that, if anyone wants to talk about a truck that runs excellent and is priced at what it's worth, let me know.

Then why did it barley show $30 when I pulled it up?

I went and looked up the truck on KBB again for you guys and I will post it below. And I went out to check the doors just to make sure, and they look to match. I think it was just catching a glare from my house which is bright blue so it made it look that way. Cut me some slack guys, I didn't list it as 32k firm, its a starting off point, and I do have it listed in the places around my area as well, not just on here. I've seen lots of trucks sell on here over the years and thought I would try it out. Here is the link for KBB for the truck for you guys, and I will get to work on washing it as well.

Kelley Blue Book

Here are some more pics of it, and the doors that you said were two different colors

Attachments

• DSCN2736.jpg
    DSCN2736.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN2740.jpg
    DSCN2740.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 0