2006 Cummins 2500 4X4 Big Horn

Who gives a $hit if he wants $50,000 for it, it's his truck. He's belonged to this site longer than both of you, just because he doesn't post 100 bs post's a day doesn't mean he is a total idiot. Cut they guy some slack.

You can reset my post count, change my start date to next month. Truth is truth.

A mans knowledge is not based on his post count or join date of said forum.

I'm glad that some of you guys got smoking deals on your trucks, and there are smoking deals out there to be had. That being said, I am not going through a divorce, I am not going bankrupt, and I am not moving out of state. So, I, unlike the people you got the deals from, do not need to sell the truck very fast for money. I am just trying to get a decent price out of the truck, and I think asking under KBB with some mods on the truck is not an outrageous thing. I wish I could have found one of those cheap trucks when I bought mine, but I didn't, so I don't feel the need to lose $10,000. just so you can get a smoking deal. I don't like to do it, but I think that my days on this website are coming to a close. Its no wonder that most of the community hates us diesel lovers when they have you as their spokes person. Think I will stick with Cummins Forum. At least they aren't so small minded there.

People hate diesel community because coal oralers.

Whats up snedge, Its Chris, you installed most of the parts on the truck. Remember the headache we had with the Lift Pump on it? hahaha I guess everyone on this site is used to getting smoking deals on trucks cause i'm getting nothing but chit on for my price, which I said before was just a starting point, not a firm price. Anyways, I simply can't get the money to do the upgraded Tranny so my upgrades have come to a halt, and my truck has like 3,000 miles on it since I bought it, and the payment isn't worth it to look at it in the driveway anymore and never drive it. If you had any questions or knew anyone at your shop that was interested let me know.
So in addition to the price you're asking it now needs trans work? Haha

From your Moms closet.

I tell anyone that will listen, a built transmission should always be your FIRST mod on a Dodge......even before tow mirrors! :hehe::Cheer:

Your crazy brah, how am I supposed to back in the garage with out tow mirrors?

If you get your outrageous price then I'm immediately listing my 98 for $20,000!!! Try talking to a bank and seeing what they value the truck at. That's what you realistically get.

Sent from my paperweight

You can reset my post count, change my start date to next month. Truth is truth.

A mans knowledge is not based on his post count or join date of said forum.

People hate diesel community because coal oralers.

So in addition to the price you're asking it now needs trans work? Haha

From your Moms closet.

No I was saving up for a tranny that could handle 800 hp, but I couldn't come up with the $8500 for it. The stock Tranny is fine, and with the EFI Live where it is set, it will stay in a safe zone for it.

No I was saving up for a tranny that could handle 800 hp, but I couldn't come up with the $8500 for it. The stock Tranny is fine, and with the EFI Live where it is set, it will stay in a safe zone for it.

A transmission that will hold 800hp costs no where near $8500. Call Lavon Miller at Firepunk Diesel for pricing if you decide to keep the truck.

firepunk

Damn its sucks to see people beating up on this guy so bad for posting up a truck for sale, (even if it is priced on the high end) but at least thats keeping the thread bumped up for him. lol glws

A transmission that will hold 800hp costs no where near $8500. Call Lavon Miller at Firepunk Diesel for pricing if you decide to keep the truck.

firepunk

Like I said before, even though i'm on a small budget, I was only going to put in quality, VERY SOLID parts that would hold up for the next 20 years, so I wasn't going to buy the cheap Tranny's that some people do. I didn't want to skimp on the truck, is that a bad thing too?

I just came accross this thead. Everyone needs to holster their weapons :hehe: Chris is a very good friend of mine and takes great care of everything he owns. This truck has an EFI tune from Nick Prienitz and runs very good. His price is as he said "a starting point", so throw the guy an offer. He is definately not hurting financially so I can understand him wanting to get the most he can out of it. Chris is anything but an "oraler". His truck runs very clean with his EFI tune, he's not a sideways wearing flatbiller, doesn't wear droopy pants, and drives like my freaking grandma haha. Cut the guy a break, he's a good dude. Anyways, good luck with the sale...I guess! I still think you should keep it.

BTW Chris, I just looked at those prices for the Firepunk diesel trannys and they are very nicely priced. Plus on the the couple occasions that I've spoken with Lavon he was very helpful.

Jason

I just came accross this thead. Everyone needs to holster their weapons :hehe: Chris is a very good friend of mine and takes great care of everything he owns. This truck has an EFI tune from Nick Prienitz and runs very good. His price is as he said "a starting point", so throw the guy an offer. He is definately not hurting financially so I can understand him wanting to get the most he can out of it. Chris is anything but an "oraler". His truck runs very clean with his EFI tune, he's not a sideways wearing flatbiller, doesn't wear droopy pants, and drives like my freaking grandma haha. Cut the guy a break, he's a good dude. Anyways, good luck with the sale...I guess! I still think you should keep it.

BTW Chris, I just looked at those prices for the Firepunk diesel trannys and they are very nicely priced. Plus on the the couple occasions that I've spoken with Lavon he was very helpful.

Jason

Copy that sir, was wondering how long it would take you to see the truck on here, and you may get your wish of me keeping the truck. Never know.

I checked out that FirePunk Diesel and he does have very good prices. Not to far of a drive for me so if I end up not selling the truck I will have to make a trip out there soon enough.

I checked out that FirePunk Diesel and he does have very good prices. Not to far of a drive for me so if I end up not selling the truck I will have to make a trip out there soon enough.

Lavon and crew are top notch people, and you'll find that quite a few CompD members are running their transmissions...you won't be disappointed!

I wasn't going to buy the cheap Tranny's that some people do. I didn't want to skimp on the truck, is that a bad thing too?

:hehe:

Now you have made my day, thankyou. Clearly you have no idea who you were talking about, and purn is right. You don't need anywhere near $8500 for a sold trans.

So we say your price is to high by 8k so you drop 1.5k. Good sales pitch.

From a location known only by the government.

I can't even buy a gasser for $8k under my asking price with the miles as low as mine, so why would I sell a diesel for that?

I can't even buy a gasser for $8k under my asking price with the miles as low as mine, so why would I sell a diesel for that?

I was more getting at fact no one here wants to pay that price for a truck that needs a trans.

I was more getting at fact no one here wants to pay that price for a truck that needs a trans.

It doesn't "need a trans". If he keeps it, he'll need a built trans to handle the modifications that he wants to do. The transmission is currently stock is perfectly fine.