2006 Cummins 2500 4X4 Big Horn

Wow i got a screaming deal on my truck, same exact thing with 110,000 miles for only $20,000.
Glws...

Who gives a $hit if he wants $50,000 for it, it's his truck. He's belonged to this site longer than both of you, just because he doesn't post 100 bs post's a day doesn't mean he is a total idiot. Cut they guy some slack.

Last edited:
I dont usually say to much but i agree with atvracn08. I have seen similar trucks listed for close to the same asking price. Doesnt mean he's going to get it or they are worth it but...if he's serious about selling, his price will be adjusted accordingly.

Bump for cutting the PA guy some slack...

I'm glad that some of you guys got smoking deals on your trucks, and there are smoking deals out there to be had. That being said, I am not going through a divorce, I am not going bankrupt, and I am not moving out of state. So, I, unlike the people you got the deals from, do not need to sell the truck very fast for money. I am just trying to get a decent price out of the truck, and I think asking under KBB with some mods on the truck is not an outrageous thing. I wish I could have found one of those cheap trucks when I bought mine, but I didn't, so I don't feel the need to lose $10,000. just so you can get a smoking deal. I don't like to do it, but I think that my days on this website are coming to a close. Its no wonder that most of the community hates us diesel lovers when they have you as their spokes person. Think I will stick with Cummins Forum. At least they aren't so small minded there.

I'd be really surprised if anyone over there gives the price you're asking either. Once again, glws

yea I probably won't try and sell it on there. Don't want to lose my love of another website in case they act like people on here did.

So you're butthurt because we told you that your price is inflated? Get over it. KBB is worthless in my opinion. Look at real world value and what they sell for, which is nowhere near $32,000. I could go buy a 2010 with all the options for that price!

Sent from my paperweight

We're not small minded, just honest. This forum has more knowledge than all of the other forums put together. Its called being realistic, and if you can't handle the truth, there's the door. Don't let it hit you in the a$$.

There's a reason we're a$$holes. We get people on here all the time that try to get their 10 posts just so they can sell their chit. You pretty much fit that mold... rarely post after being on here for about 3 years and then you have something for sale.

their spokes person. Think I will stick with Cummins Forum. At least they aren't so small minded there.

That's because they are trying to get a silencer ring out of a compressor housing or making videos showing how crappy a muffler delete kit sounds.
LOL

GLWS by the way. You have proved to me that you have some class. I will apologize for the hasty initial reply. Good looking truck.

Whats up snedge, Its Chris, you installed most of the parts on the truck. Remember the headache we had with the Lift Pump on it? hahaha I guess everyone on this site is used to getting smoking deals on trucks cause i'm getting nothing but chit on for my price, which I said before was just a starting point, not a firm price. Anyways, I simply can't get the money to do the upgraded Tranny so my upgrades have come to a halt, and my truck has like 3,000 miles on it since I bought it, and the payment isn't worth it to look at it in the driveway anymore and never drive it. If you had any questions or knew anyone at your shop that was interested let me know.

And for those who think the price is crazy, the new 2013 Laramie is going for $70k. Because the price of vehicles is going up, it causes the older vehicles to be worth more money. If KBB is not good enough, look up my year of truck on Autotrader and see how much they are going for. I'm under their prices and all they have is tires and rims, so I don't know where you are getting your prices from.

just kiddin bud :stab:, good looking truck! might be a little overpriced, but if spending time and effort selling isnt an issue, theres bound to be someone come along.

just ignore the ones that have nothing better to do than pick on someones truck. :Cheer:

Back