2006 Cummins 2500 4X4 Big Horn

It doesn't "need a trans". If he keeps it, he'll need a built trans to handle the modifications that he wants to do. The transmission is currently stock is perfectly fine.

There is just no talking to some people man. They only read what they want to see and ignore the rest of it. I just got through looking at the trucks for sale around here, and I can get my year for $24,000, but it has 175,000 miles on it. As you remember I had to drive to another state to get this one with the low miles on it.

I was more getting at fact no one here wants to pay that price for a truck that needs a trans.

If you don't want to buy his truck then why not stfu.
FWIW, most members here are smart enough to make choices on their own.

He can price it however he wants. Too rich for your blood? Walk away.

It doesn't "need a trans". If he keeps it, he'll need a built trans to handle the modifications that he wants to do. The transmission is currently stock is perfectly fine.

If you don't want to buy his truck then why not stfu.
FWIW, most members here are smart enough to make choices on their own.

He can price it however he wants. Too rich for your blood? Walk away.
Sorry to pick on your BF.

Snedge like you always keeps your comments to yourself. Hello pot, I am kettle.

Sorry to pick on your BF.

Snedge like you always keeps your comments to yourself. Hello pot, I am kettle.

BF ? :lolly: Just someone I know. He seems like a nice enough fellow.

I don't walk on serious for sale threads. Simply none of my business. Lets go have fun at someone else's expense, not this guy. :Cheer:

BF ? :lolly: Just someone I know. He seems like a nice enough fellow.

I don't walk on serious for sale threads. Simply none of my business. Lets go have fun at someone else's expense, not this guy. :Cheer:

Sounds good, what thread is best one right now.

From a location known only by the government.

Sounds good, what thread is best one right now.

From a location known only by the government.

???? Things are a little slow. Plus I have to go drink beer. I'll catch up later.

Back