2007 gooseneck with 40' steele deck.

Morse

Diesel
I had a trailer manufacturer (Loudo Trailers) custom build the trailer I wanted in 2007 to haul two diesel trucks at a time to the races. It has a 40' steele deck (35+5 I believe), a lot of extra D rings, large observation area over the gooseneck with gaurd rails, 3 7,000 pound axles, spare tire, and I had the fender wells widened so it would have 84'' between the wells. It's made a few trips from FL to KY. The tires are still in great shape. $8,000.

I'm pulling it to KY soon and plan on trading it in at Trailer World in Bowling Green. I figured I'd try to sell it first. If anyone is interested, we can do the deal at trailer world and they can take care of financing and any paperwork you need. It's paid for, and I have the title in hand.

i might give you what ever they are going to give you for trade in on it.

Sounds good.. I'll be up there on next friday. I'll post on here if I make the deal..

Sorry.. I'm slacking.. If you've been to TS and saw a black dually pulling two trucks, this was the trailer.. I'll try to remember to take some pics..

Guys I have seen this trailer 1st hand ....... If I had $8,000 I would be the proud owner of an AWESOME trailer ... Who ever gets this trailer will be VERY pleased.

When I had the trailer built, they said they would help me out and put the dry weight at 5999.. I'd guess it's heavier though..

trade ya my 25 for it brad. i need a bigger one for hauling hay. you know im poor but maybe ill throw in 5-600 lbs of beef or ..ummm...eehhhh...maybe a 275 gallon diesel tank w/electric pump?

OK.. $7,000.. If you want pics, text me asking for them at 941-468-4307 and i'll send them through text. If you have questions, feel free to call me at that number as well. The trailer is now in KY.

I'm pulling it to KY soon and plan on trading it in at Trailer World in Bowling Green. I figured I'd try to sell it first. If anyone is interested, we can do the deal at trailer world and they can take care of financing and any paperwork you need. It's paid for, and I have the title in hand.

what kinda trailer are you trading this one on.Thanks SickFord

I want atleast a 28' white enclosed that's either new or looks as new..

I'm still waiting on my nephew to send me pics. I flew back to FL and left the truck and trailer in KY. Just to let everyone know, I'll take $6500.

brad bring it back to florida so i can put it threw good use while u try to sell it. Ill keep the tires turning so they dont dry rot:hehe:

I now have pics. If anyone wants them, PM me your email address.. I tried posting them here, but it says the image is too large. Thanks..