2007 gooseneck with 40' steele deck.

How much weight can this trailer hold? Could a F-550 pull this trailer with 2 trucks no problem?

I pulled two diesels on it with my 05 Dodge dually just fine. I just got the Kodiak fairly recently to match the camaro next year.. The dually set on stock actually had more power pulling up hills than the kodiak.

I just figured I'd list my lowest price possible. $6,000.... Please don't make offers below this.. I have the title, and it's ready to go..

Crabbele, thanks but I really need the cash.. I just sent the pics to Unbroken to post for me..

$6,000.00 for this ? HOLY CRAP I wish I had some extra cash.
That is a smokin deal for someone........

Gooseneck_Trailer_pic_1.jpg

Gooseneck_Trailer_pics.jpg

Gooseneck_Trailer_pic_2.jpg

Gooseneck_Trailer_pic_4.jpg

i could haul some hay w/that sucker brad. trade ya a smaller trailer and..ummmm....somehtin else....i got a 3 axle 25 ftr gooseneck. 21000 lb cap.

if i can sell my bike before x-mas that trailer is MINE!!!!! unless somone buys it:cheer:

I have a 20+5 big tex 14k, I would be interested in trading plus cash.

Dang I wish I had the cash! That is Perfect for pulling around a Pulling truck!!!!!!!!

I hauled two trucks at a time to the drag races.. The deck over the gooseneck is great. You can put a lot of chairs up there, and have a much better view of the action.. It also has a lockable storage compartment under the gooseneck.

The trailer is located in Hartford, KY between Owensboro and Bowling Green.