2007 gooseneck with 40' steele deck.

If someone has a four stoke wave runner, I may consider doing some trading..

Now.. $5,500.. The trailer is still located in Hartford, KY. I left the title there, so it's ready to go. Call 941-468-4307 if interested.. Thanks again..

Man that is a good deal Brad,, if some stuff here sells soon I would make the pilgrimage down there to pull it back... but gotta sell some stuff myself first

I understand.. This money will now go straight towards my camaro project.. It's a money sucker, and with work so slow this will help to keep the project moving..

Now $5400.. I'm not on the computer as much as I used to be, so call if interested.. 941-468-4307

thats a friggin bargain all day..dammit...its almost too big that might be part of the problem. sure ya dont wanna trade me for my 25 ftr and...ummmm

It's bad, but I can't remember the width. I had it made with extra width between the wheel wells so the trucks wouldn't have a problem. There's actually more room between the wells than the deck is wide.

The trailer was made for me to carry my personal diesel trucks.. That was it's only job.. I just didn't get to use it much.

that platform is a really good idea to watch events ive seen a few trailers with them

The platform has really only been used at one race (TS a couple years ago). It was convenient though.. It holds lots of chairs for people to get a birds eye view..