2013 EFILive Training Classes

Class changes and additions!!

As already posted....

The class at Bob Cessna's place in Cherry Tree, PA scheduled for January is being moved to either the weekend of March 16,17th or the 23,24th.... I'm going to ask for feedback on this from those interested in the PA class to see if one is definitely 'out' as I don't know all the possible local events that may be occurring in that region. So feedback from customers would be great on which date to pick from. My preference would be the 23 and 24th but want to accomodate people as well - so let me hear from you here or PMs or emails!

There has been a NEW class added to the mix for those of you on the west coast or northwest area, as well as those in BC Canada and possibly Alberta...

On March 9-10th, in Bellingham Washington, we will be holding EFI training classes at DK Diesel Offroad & Performance. There have been alot of requests for a class in or around the Washington area - and while it is pretty far to the north, it again works as a facility that provides everything we need on site to have a great class. I'm hoping that for those across the border it is close enough to be reasonable to get there as well.

I do NOT have the class up on the webiste for sign ups yet but will later tonight or tomorrow so anyone interested either watch for it on the website (www.starlitediesel.com) or i'll be posting the link to sign up as soon as I get it on the website.

Thanks! As always, hit us up with any questions!

Zac

Looking into the ohio class. Was wondering what your thoughts are on the new update thats projected in Jan. that doesnt support dpf/egr delete. Whats your thoughts on doing the updates. We been doing several on the deletes since the EPA deal kicking off.

Zac

Looking into the ohio class. Was wondering what your thoughts are on the new update thats projected in Jan. that doesnt support dpf/egr delete. Whats your thoughts on doing the updates. We been doing several on the deletes since the EPA deal kicking off.

Well I don't know exactly what to expect - other than things will be 'turned off' for us... I haven't seen the software yet that will be released but I imagine for the shops that are used to being able to do it, it'll be a pretty good kick in the junk...

As already posted....

The class at Bob Cessna's place in Cherry Tree, PA scheduled for January is being moved to either the weekend of March 16,17th or the 23,24th.... I'm going to ask for feedback on this from those interested in the PA class to see if one is definitely 'out' as I don't know all the possible local events that may be occurring in that region. So feedback from customers would be great on which date to pick from. My preference would be the 23 and 24th but want to accomodate people as well - so let me hear from you here or PMs or emails!!

That's right in my back yard. Too bad efi isn't available for the early CRs.

Well.... March is a ways away.... no telling what may or may not be available by then... even if only in beta form... Wish i knew for sure so i could tell ya - but, at this point things are still up in the air getting sorted out while they work on other improvements to the new software for their next release...

Well.... March is a ways away.... no telling what may or may not be available by then... even if only in beta form... Wish i knew for sure so i could tell ya - but, at this point things are still up in the air getting sorted out while they work on other improvements to the new software for their next release...

I'll keep my fingers crossed:Cheer:

Im ready for the ohio class myself. Be a long ride so lo but be worth it. Meet new people in hang out with some ol friends.

2 weeks left before the Salt Lake class!! If you're still waiting - better not wait too long! 6 spots left for it...

Ohio class is down to exactly the same... 6 spots left. it is 4 weeks away...

Any questions, let us know!

contactus@starlitediesel.com

2 spots left for class in Salt Lake at Industrial if you're planning on coming better get signed up now! Would like to wrap up registration for the class by end of this week so I can start planning food, books, etc... if you've been on the fence, it's time to jump over!

Really interested in the Washington class, Bellingham is about 1200km away from me in Alberta, should make for a nice spring road trip...

With the Holidays done and over with these Training classes are starting to fill up fast. We still have 2 spots available at the Industrial Injection class that is coming up this weekend January 26-27.. So if you have been thinking about signing up now is the time!!

Class updates

The class at Industrial went really well last weekend. Still recovering from the emails and calls that I normally handle as they come in over the weekend - but it went very well, and lots of happy people.

Now we're off to the class in Zanesville Ohio... There are TWO spots left for anyone hanging on the fence, don't wait any longer! I'm shipping enough books assuming the class will be filled so can't wait to see you all there!

Towards the end of the month, we have the class at Rapid Diesel, in Rapid City South Dakota. That class has plenty of room left in it so all you guys up in North Dakota always calling me from the oil fields wanting tuning or to learn EFI from the books or in a class - This is probably as close as i'm going to get to your neck of the woods!

The classes in March - Cherry Tree, PA and Bellingham, WA - plenty of room left in those classes! Get signed up while you can!

As always, any questions let us know!
contactus@starlitediesel.com

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for coming! Hope you all make it home safe and that you learned what you hoped from the class!

Next stop - Rapid Diesel in Rapid City, South Dakota. Little less than 2 weeks before the class so see you guys soon!

-->Zach