2013 EFILive Training Classes

i am very interested in the bellingham one but i think it might come too soon.
what has the interest been like?
Are you going to be doing these classes on a regular basis from city to city or is this just a short term thing?

Thanks everyone for coming! Hope you all make it home safe and that you learned what you hoped from the class!

Next stop - Rapid Diesel in Rapid City, South Dakota. Little less than 2 weeks before the class so see you guys soon!

-->Zach

Made it home today around 11:30 stopped in louisville last nite as started getting sleepy driving in. Enjoyed the class in meeting new people. Hope you have a safe trip home as well Zac. Hat's off to you sharing the info you do on efi in willing to help other's learning the system.

i am very interested in the bellingham one but i think it might come too soon.
what has the interest been like?
Are you going to be doing these classes on a regular basis from city to city or is this just a short term thing?

Hey Mr Bobby!

The interest has picked up quite a bit. After two more spots taken today, there are now 9 remaining spots for the Washington class.

The South Dakota class has plenty of room left, but the WA and PA classes have gained a lot of memtum the past week or so...

If you have any questions, let us know. The class is still about 4 weekends away...

-->Zach

Ok... this week is it! South Dakota this Saturday and Sunday! Anyone that needs to get signed up, now is the time!!

Washington and Pennsylvania classes are both over half full now so if you're considering them, better hurry!

See those of you signed up for the class at Rapid Diesel this weekend!

-->Zach

The Rapid City class is 4 days away! Anyone on the fence should come participate. The class size is smaller than normal which means more time for questions during the class. This doesn't happen very often that a class size is small enough for extra question and answer time so if you're still considering whether to come or not - get motivated and get signed up!

If you have any questions in the mean time, feel free to ask!

How can someone go about learning about EFI if there are no decent shops around? Hell closest track is 1.5 hours away and I don't even know of a Diesel performance shop around within two hours and even that's a 4 Wheel Parts!

How can someone go about learning about EFI if there are no decent shops around? Hell closest track is 1.5 hours away and I don't even know of a Diesel performance shop around within two hours and even that's a 4 Wheel Parts!

The best help I can offer you is that if you're not able to make one of the training classes (more to come than what is currently shown) - the best I have to offer is the trainign guides that everyone in the class gets. You can buy them from our website if you want. It covers all the basic informaiton on tuning duramax and cummins trucks so that you have a solid place to start. Walks you through step by step building tunes for both.

If you have other questions, feel free to PM us here, or call us!

-->Zach
EFILive Dodge Cummins EFILive Dodge Tuning Performance

South Dakota class was a blast.... now we're off to the next one!

Washington has 4 spots left after the sign up today....

Pennsylvania has 7 spots left and is a month away! Anyone with questions, let us know!

class

Great big shout out to Zach for a great class in Rapid City South Dakota, well put together and everyone learned alot!!!! Ol boy knows his S_=_!!!!!!:thankyou2:

** NEW training class announcement! **

Hello Everyone!

We have just confirmed a new class being held in Angola, IN - at Dave's Diesel on April 20-21st.

The class will follow the same format as the existing classes - but we have a new spot to hold it. There have been several places in the midwest that have wanted a location closer to home - so here's our attempt at getting closer to you!

The first post of this thread contains information regarding class layout and what to expect - the only difference is this is a NEW class location and date!

Anyone with any questions let us know! You can sign up on our website HERE.

Thanks!

-->Zach

I'm on my way to the Washington class this afternoon and is closed for registration. I will see you there tomorrow morning!

Those of you still looking for a class. The Pennsylvania class has 7 open spots left, and don't forget about the just added class at Dave's Diesel in Indiana!

Any questions be sure to let us know!

Class went great this weekend - thanks for all of you who came and I hope you all made it home safe! Great meeting so many from across the border as well. Nice having faces to put to names (don't ask me to pick you out of a lineup in 6 months though!)

For those of you considering the upcoming classes - the Pennsylvania class has 4 spots left and the class at Dave's Diesel towards the end of next month has plenty of room left at this point in time - but I expect that to change as word gets out...

Thanks again to everyone for their support this weekend!

The class in Cherry Tree, PA has 2 spots left!! If you've been waiting, don't wait much longer. To everyone signed up, you should have received an email from me Saturday with all the details of the class. If you did not, let me know so i can get it to you! Send me a PM or email!

For those of you wanting a different class location, the last class i have confirmed for this year is being offered in Indiana @ Dave's Diesel next month! It has plenty of room in it if you're wanting a closer location to home! There may be more classes offered in different regions this year, but the earliest possible time for a class won't be until at least June, so this might be your last shot at our classes this year! The Race and sled pulling seasons are here and we want to be THERE participating and supporting our customers!

Thanks again to everyone who has participated this year! It's been great to meet all of you!

WOW!! What a year so far with all the training clases. As things stand right now, the last class scheduled for any training is at Dave's Diesel in Indiana, April 20-21st... The season is ramping up and the training classes may pop up again later this year - but too many things starting to happen so if you want into a class, especially in the mid west, this will be your last chance to participate.

So far this year we've given over 100 people a jump start into tuning their own trucks with EFILive and have a very highly reviewed training program.

Since this is the last class I have a definite schedule for this year, I want it to be a huge success. If you want into the class, get to our website and sign up for the Angola, IN class @ Dave's Diesel! No plans the entire year to return towards the midwest (for classes) so this will be it, or you'll be travelling a long ways if we hold other classes in the summer and fall - most likely West coast, East Coast and most definitely down south...

Any questions, let us know!!