2014 Rules and Class's?

Runninlean

Say When racing
Any plans for changes or additions in either the rules or class's this season?:poke:

only thing i found was a mandatory air shut off for pro-stock and top diesel.

i dont remember is pro-street needed it or not but i,m sure it will by next year

LOL I wasn't going to say it. I have started the pitch for a 10.5 to 10.9 class that last two years.

You cant tell me that wouldn't be a great class lol..

I'm all for it. Seems to have had good turn out in 10.50 at TS and Schieds

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

How about this for a rule for all classes
#1 RULE
Show up, Race and have a crap load of fun!!!!!!

Only problem of everyone wanting a 10.9 class or what ever is none of you **** sticks will travel more than 100 miles from home.. I would say untill you start making more than one race a year STFU.

Only problem of everyone wanting a 10.9 class or what ever is none of you **** sticks will travel more than 100 miles from home.. I would say untill you start making more than one race a year STFU.

Well done sir.:clap:

Mechanical engines need the air shut off, other than that a mandatory belly pan or diaper is needed wayyy more than a air shut off.

Amen Lance that is how I feel as well no more classes til people start showing up to races.

Mechanical engines need the air shut off, other than that a mandatory belly pan or diaper is needed wayyy more than a air shut off.

Ask Ronnie or Randy how important an air shut off is after his LB7 ran away on the return road @ Woodburn a couple years ago

Guess putting into " N " selector on the column was too much to ask...

Just cant fix stupid..

Who cares if it's in neutral if the thing runs away and scatters itself all over the place? The point is to stop the motor....not stop the truck.
Are you that stupid to think you don't need one?