2nd annual - NADM East coast Nationals ( July 17th )......

dude you have no idea the carnage we suffered. It got rid of my sinus infection at least LOL

"Mmm, Probably".

That was wicked, no doubt. I hope that comes out of Rob's Interior, or he's going to hate me forever.LOL

Carnage from the dyno!

I know this kid and he is looking for either a gm 14 bolt or a dana 80. If anyone has one let me know please so i can tell him! Thanks everyone!

34630_409556554316_751139316_4612924_3506851_n.jpg

34630_409556559316_751139316_4612925_4229771_n.jpg

Chuck looks like he may have had a few cocktails the day before and wasn't enjoying that sun!:lolly:

It's called working in the sun all day, something that eludes you:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Why didn't you come, I guess I'll have to find another Ms NADM!:bang

LOL who puts banners around corners like that. I always walk around trying to get shots for the sponsors and stuff before it gets too crowded.

lol it's called college diesel youth at work - they were trying to get people to notice one of our sponsors - I'm sure that was their intent!LOL

lol it's called college diesel youth at work - they were trying to get people to notice one of our sponsors - I'm sure that was their intent!LOL

Well I guess it worked???:doh: lol

Oh and you should have that DVD in a few days Ron, I mailed it out yesterday.

Well I guess it worked???:doh: lol

Oh and you should have that DVD in a few days Ron, I mailed it out yesterday.

Same here Justin I mailed yours out yesterday too! Looked over your web site photos of the event - they looked great! I'll add a link on our site to yours so people can find good photos of their trucks!

Thanks again for a great job!:clap::clap::clap:

Same here Justin I mailed yours out yesterday too! Looked over your web site photos of the event - they looked great! I'll add a link on our site to yours so people can find good photos of their trucks!

Thanks again for a great job!:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Ron, next year if I'm asked to cover the event again I will definitely have at least one other photographer with me. The drag racing guys didn't get as much quality coverage as I would have liked to provide. But I also had some issues with the track personnel not allowing me to get into a better position when I needed to due to the sun.

Thanks for loading the pics. Just wish I would have run up to par!

No problem John, and if you see anything you like you know how to get a hold of me. But I apologize again for not getting all of the drag racing.

What do you guys think of a shuttle to run all day, from dyno, A&A tent, registration, staging lanes, food, pull track, monster truck?

It is getting pretty spread out.

What do you guys think of a shuttle to run all day, from dyno, A&A tent, registration, staging lanes, food, pull track, monster truck?

It is getting pretty spread out.

It is getting very spread out, which is why I brought the fourwheeler this year. But even with that I still found myself trying to be in 3 places at once.

My biggest issues were there was too much going on at one time to cover with only myself shooting. The other problem was with the track officials giving me grief about were I could shoot from and where I could and could not walk/ride. There's a reason I have business insurance, I mean I never have any issues at any other tracks just that one.

It's called working in the sun all day, something that eludes you:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Why didn't you come, I guess I'll have to find another Ms NADM!:bang

You didn't say you wanted her to come goof ball! Had company at our place every weekend since I've been back so decided to lay low and relax. Work was so freaking busy I wasn't gonna be able to leave early. Not easy getting to an out of state event anymore.

You didn't say you wanted her to come goof ball! Had company at our place every weekend since I've been back so decided to lay low and relax. Work was so freaking busy I wasn't gonna be able to leave early. Not easy getting to an out of state event anymore.

I shouldn't have to tell her she should come everytime:bow:Just kidding I know how hard it is to travel every other weekend!

We are having a couple of Ms NADMs at the indy show if she wishes to join them!:clap:

Back