2nd annual - NADM East coast Nationals ( July 17th )......

Here's a few pictures Ron asked me to post......

DSC062.jpg

DSC050.jpg

DSC044.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

you heard'um Ron... if you have more, send to me and I'll get them posted.

I see my Line-X Canopy poking out from the other side of the track in the second pic of the monster truck. Worst thing is I never even seen the Monster truck run WTF?

And great pics I'm sure they are!! Bought quite a few from last years event. Very good pics!

Thanks Anthony, and I'm really glad you liked the images Sara bought for you last year. Wish I could have met up with you guys this year!

You are leaving the pics from last year up on your site, right? Pretty please? I still haven't decided which ones I want to order of my truck and Garrett's truck!! :Cheer:

Yes last years images are staying up on the site because surprisingly you aren't the only one who still hasn't made up their mind from last year lol. I also got some great shots of the truck pulling again this year.

Send them to me I'll get them up! globaltruck1@verizon.net

Global (John?) I got your message and left you a message as well. If there's anything I can help you with just get in touch with me.

Thanks Anthony, and I'm really glad you liked the images Sara bought for you last year. Wish I could have met up with you guys this year!

Yes last years images are staying up on the site because surprisingly you aren't the only one who still hasn't made up their mind from last year lol. I also got some great shots of the truck pulling again this year.

Global (John?) I got your message and left you a message as well. If there's anything I can help you with just get in touch with me.

Yep thanks for the returned call! I got the message and had no need to call back and bother you. If I see something I like I will be in touch for sure! Thanks again!

Yep thanks for the returned call! I got the message and had no need to call back and bother you. If I see something I like I will be in touch for sure! Thanks again!

No problem, and it looks like it is going to take all night to finish uploading the images to the website. So check tomorrow, and because they ran the drag racing classes kind of screwy you may have to look through all the drag racing albums to find what you are looking for. I know for sure I don't have the classes and the rounds correct and I apologize to everyone for that, but the track crew didn't know what was going on. Because every time I would ask what class and what round they were in all I got was shrug of the shoulders.

My wife made the decision on the pics. And the choice was.... 1 of each! Which is just fine with me. Pricey but well worth it.

Quiet down over there, Mikey!! LOL
Oh and what is your problem? You didn't even come say "Hi!" to us! :poke:

I'm Sowwwy =(

I was just as busy as you guys were with running around and every time i passed by, you guys were busy.... I'll be sure to interupt next time LOL

No problem, and it looks like it is going to take all night to finish uploading the images to the website. So check tomorrow, and because they ran the drag racing classes kind of screwy you may have to look through all the drag racing albums to find what you are looking for. I know for sure I don't have the classes and the rounds correct and I apologize to everyone for that, but the track crew didn't know what was going on. Because every time I would ask what class and what round they were in all I got was shrug of the shoulders.

very cool pics man. especially love the XDP banner wrapped around the pole LOLLOL

And Rob aka 6BT-Dakota, thanks for being our DD both nights, and driving us to the lube for dinner and back again.
next time Ill take my chances driving. still dont know why I didnt jump outta the truck when I had the door openLOL

Back