2nd annual - NADM East coast Nationals ( July 17th )......

I think it was more gray. Many were commenting on how quick it was. To look at it, you would have never known. Was that yours ?

Mine's blue and white. Not raggity lookin, but i burn my tranny fluid getting there and did a fluid change, but left burnt in the converter. Couldnt build boost fast enuff. I just got a 14.66@105. Tranny decided not to go in od aferwards. Needed more fluid, so i quit.

Mine's blue and white. Not raggity lookin, but i burn my tranny fluid getting there and did a fluid change, but left burnt in the converter. Couldnt build boost fast enuff. I just got a 14.66@105. Tranny decided not to go in od aferwards. Needed more fluid, so i quit.

This one was running 12's. I meant no insult by raggity... just that it was a older looking truck that you never would have thought was running how it was.

Hmm, any vids around of it? I was out back i guess, i didn't even see it.

I was told a few had videos and would email them to me.As soon as they show I will get them out.Was told the first gen truck that rear end and drive shaft that exploded a guy had video.Thanks to all fun event!!

CONGRADS Greg for the win!!
maybe next year if it works out better for us... pulled the trans twice in 2 days (thur/frid) but got it running and they let me run without kicking me out...lol

couple of 7.2 @ 96...11.3@ 121 and even some 7.2@ 99 ....11.18@124.8 with some nitrous

11.21@124 pass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRzK_gmd1iU

I was only a spectator but I had a lot of fun too. There were a ton of nice trucks. Unfortunitely I had to leave after the Modified class because I was afraid that my kids were gonna have heat stroke! This was my first year so next year I'll be sure to bring some cover with me.

Hey does anyone know who owed the Red QC 3rd gen that had a Keystone Diesel decal on his rear window? I believe that he also ran in the Quick Diesel class. I ran into him on the highway outside of Altoona...I was just wondering who it was

That would be andy sebek owner of Keystone diesel. He ran low 12's with a blow gasket on his top charger!!!!! :evil
Rebecca and I had awesome time helping and hangin out with everyone....And thanks to Gene we had the best seat in the house!:thankyou2:

They decided to run the 1/8 and Greg was up against one other truck.... a local guy who did very well. Greg just did better.

little more info....

Most of the trucks were in QD and ET. I red lighted in the first round, Jim Layden also red lighted in his first round and Bruce Block I think may have been beat ( not sure ). I only knew a couple of the other guys. His truck wasn't running up to par... I had that same problem. There were some very fast trucks in all the classes... a number of Dmaxs and Cummins but, I think the show stopper was a raggidy looking old Ford 7.3. That thing ran like you wouldn't believe.

Not one break on the track or dirt track as far as I know. Only some trouble with the sled and someone broke something with their truck on the dyno.

NADM really took care of everyone though.... 10 spots in all classes received a check. Vendors alley was hopping all day long. I saw numerous things being sold from turbos & fuel pumps to exhaust tips and oil.

I've been to a number of events and have to say, I was very impressed with the turn out and how it was ran. Thanks NADM :Cheer:

Hey Triton it was good to meet you man!
I thought that raggity ride was a grey 1rst gen dodge? Came off the line slow but then all of the sudden it was GONE!! We all were talkin about it on the sled pullin side and watched everytime he made a pass, it was awesome to see if take off once he got er goin!

Had a great time racin and pulling, makes for a long day doin both at the same event with two trucks! But its all in good fun with good folks, glad to see so many racers at an event!! Cant wait til next year! Thanx Caleb

WHAT???? YOU WERE THERE JASON????????????????
I was there man!!! DANG IT............:doh:

Sorry I missed ya man, I didn't know you were going either!!!!:doh: I'll have to catch up with you at Fall Brawl I guess

That was my wife and I. We had a great time at the show. Unfortunately I noticed one of my turbos leaking pretty bad so I quit running after one pass down the track. :bang

Had a real good time catching up with alot of old familiar faces... :Cheer:

Sorry to hear about your turbo man......VERY nice truck though!!:Cheer:

Hey Triton your truck looks even better in person.... Your truck made mine look like a piece of crap when I parked next to you at the Holiday Inn.

Hey Triton it was good to meet you man!
I thought that raggity ride was a grey 1rst gen dodge? Came off the line slow but then all of the sudden it was GONE!! We all were talkin about it on the sled pullin side and watched everytime he made a pass, it was awesome to see if take off once he got er goin!

Good to meet you too. Thanks for stopping by to say hi. You know, I think you may be right. For some reason I was thinking it was a Ford. It was damn fast once going.

Hey Triton your truck looks even better in person.... Your truck made mine look like a piece of crap when I parked next to you at the Holiday Inn.

It does stand out a bit... all that red is hard to miss. Was your that single stack ? You should have said hi.

It does stand out a bit... all that red is hard to miss. Was your that single stack ? You should have said hi.

Yeah that was me. I wanted to say hi but I don't know what you look like, and I didn't want to look like some weirdo hanging out by your truck until your showed up:hehe:

Sorry I missed ya man, I didn't know you were going either!!!!:doh: I'll have to catch up with you at Fall Brawl I guess

Sorry to hear about your turbo man......VERY nice truck though!!:Cheer:

Yep we'll met up there for sure Jason..... Ill have my pump and injectors installed soon so ill be itching to dyno!

Thanks Ted and no problem on the tent!!

We really need to do something about that cameraman!!!:hehe:
I'll get better vids at the next race, I promise to not start eating beers at 8Am this time.:doh:

Trying to build boost here
38207_1428389862982_1029881081_31080985_395076_n.jpg