2nd annual - NADM East coast Nationals ( July 17th )......

I'll get better vids at the next race, I promise to not start eating beers at 8Am this time.:doh:

Lie. 8:30 a.m. but..... still
You're the man Ted. :Cheer:That cooler truly is.... magical. As far as your video skills are concerned, I figure we blame Rob. He was the one teaching you to operate your new camera. :hehe:

Note to Dockboy : All day today I kept singing
" It's tiiiiiiime to drive a Ford agaaaaain"
:hehe: If I wasn't singing it, I was whistling it. I can't stop.
Nice tow rig buddy.

Jason? Where did you disappear to? I wanted to see about borrowing your truck to run E.T.

It was great to see everyone. I already look forward to next year. Congrats to the guys with NADM. Good event.
Great turnout, great people.

Jason? Where did you disappear to? I wanted to see about borrowing your truck to run E.T.

I was cowering under the bleachers trying to keep my 4yr old and 1yr old from becoming burn victims:hehe: Hope I didn't come across rude. I was just severely unprepaired for the sun and the complete lack of cover. I won't make that mistake next year. I need to get myself a setup like you had!!

I was cowering under the bleachers trying to keep my 4yr old and 1yr old from becoming burn victims:hehe: Hope I didn't come across rude. I was just severely unprepaired for the sun and the complete lack of cover. I won't make that mistake next year. I need to get myself a setup like you had!!

Not my setup buddy. I just took a chair and hung around with a few guys that have their chit together. :hehe:

You didn't come across as rude at all, you had a little girl with you on a bathroom run. :Cheer:

You and me both Jason! I didnt have the boy along but DANG did my face take a beating from the sun... I got scorched!! Yesterday had the boy sitting on my lap and that little bogger reached up and scratched my nose.... YEEOOW!!:hehe:

Not my setup buddy. I just took a chair and hung around with a few guys that have their chit together. :hehe:

You didn't come across as rude at all, you had a little girl with you on a bathroom run. :Cheer:

Hey Jeff hope you didnt think I was rude man, I got to say hi to ya,you had some fellas talkin to ya and I was starting to talk with Chris from ED....

Hey Jeff hope you didnt think I was rude man, I got to say hi to ya,you had some fellas talkin to ya and I was starting to talk with Chris from ED....

Sure, I understand. No problem.:Cheer:

Chris is way better to talk to than I am.:hehe:

Sorry Mikey I forgot 7.2 @ 96 on fuel only in a 7400 lb truck was slow:kick::hehe:

uh...we both know how a 7.2 stacks up in pro street.. im just happy you won something!!

Seriously though, I was testing some settings on some new programming and didn't need to run faster than that anyway.

thats what i figured. congrats!!

Lie. 8:30 a.m. but..... still
You're the man Ted. :Cheer:That cooler truly is.... magical. As far as your video skills are concerned, I figure we blame Rob. He was the one teaching you to operate your new camera. :hehe:
I agree, blame Rob! I still think it was closer to 8 am, but either way, it was a long day, :Cheer: Drinking all weekend by yourself makes you a drunk, having someone to drink with makes you a social drinker....so thanks for being my accomplice. :Cheer:

And Rob aka 6BT-Dakota, thanks for being our DD both nights, and driving us to the lube for dinner and back again. Jeff and I both appreciate it tremendously. :clap:

You and me both Jason! I didnt have the boy along but DANG did my face take a beating from the sun... I got scorched!! Yesterday had the boy sitting on my lap and that little bogger reached up and scratched my nose.... YEEOOW!!:hehe:

hahaha The little fella probably did it on purpose because you didn't take him to see all the big trucks:lolly:

Had a great time, thanks to all that came, and to those that helped make it possible.

Greg, sorry I missed you, I haven't met you yet.. We were running ragged between the booth and getting ready to hook.

Last edited:
Just want to let everyone know that the pictures will be up on my website within the next 24 hours. I'm almost done editing them now, just have to re-size them and upload them to the website which is what takes the longest.

I figure we blame Rob. He was the one teaching you to operate your new camera. :hehe:

Ya, it was the sober kids fault that the drunk guys couldn't run the camera :umno::eek:wned:

I agree, blame Rob!

See response above . . .

And Rob aka 6BT-Dakota, thanks for being our DD both nights, and driving us to the lube for dinner and back again. Jeff and I both appreciate it tremendously. :clap:

No problem what so ever . .

It was a great weekend with Dockboy, Snedge, the Ct. boys Signal73, 05 Lonestar & of course The one & only Big Angry Ill see u In Carlisle

BTW, Where was Hammer (Andy) this weekend we missed u . . .

Just want to let everyone know that the pictures will be up on my website within the next 24 hours. I'm almost done editing them now, just have to re-size them and upload them to the website which is what takes the longest.

And great pics I'm sure they are!! Bought quite a few from last years event. Very good pics!

I thought NADM limits you to running 2 classes per event? Your main class and allowed to bump to the next higher class with a maximum of 2 classes.

Is this true?

had a good time but was a little disappointed compared to last year...a lot less of the really fast trucks :( i was really looking forward to seeing schied's rail again....

also, anyone else have a REALLY hard time getting traction? i couldn't get out of the 1.8's in the 60'... and was running 3-4 1/10's slower then usual :(

Got photos but not smart enough to load them, I'll let someone else do that - great event sponsors were really happy at the turnout and want to go possibly two days next year!

Appreciate everyone's effort and participation!:clap::clap::clap:

Well worth the trip. Was nice to talk to and meet everyone I ran into. Only regrets is didn't bring my truck to run and didn't bring a cooler. Next year I think its going to be a 2 day event for me.

You are leaving the pics from last year up on your site, right? Pretty please? I still haven't decided which ones I want to order of my truck and Garrett's truck!! :Cheer: