2nd Annual NHRDA World Finals, Topeka Kansas Sept. 10th, 2011

The wife mentioned to my yesterday that she was planning to taking me to this event as a surprise. So hopefully I'll get to make it to this one! It will be nice to chat with a bunch of you guys. :D I'll know more later in the week.

Uh oh, you may end up being stuck meeting me then LOL I can't wait to leave Friday! :cheer:

crap. well maybe the banquet is refundable. im still attending. just with 2 instead of 5

If the banquet tickets are transferrable, I'll take one of yours. My wife decided to go at the last minute.

My bro left this morning about 3am so he should get in Thurs afternoon and few more of us should get in late Thurs night....should be a good line up of people and trucks....

I think with this trip my bro will have put on roughly 36,000km or 22,500miles on the old dually going to races this year...that is 9 races and 9 convertors *bdh*

79 degrees and sunny for Saturday. We are leaving tomorrow and looking forward to this!

I'm going to head out Thursday night. The monster truck will arrive probably Thursday sometime and set up Friday. See you guys in a couple days.

We're not going to make it. Seems I still have no transmission. Something about how hard it is to set up a 47RH valve body. Well maybe next year. Good luck guys.

I know, right? I'm pumped to even be "maybe going". The wife is sick as hell right now so I hope I can pamper her enough to get her loaded up. LOL

My oldest kid is how old? 4. Exackary. :D

....and yet another re-prioritized weekend....:( You all have fun...dammit. :Throwup: