2wd sledpulling

LOGANSTANFORTH said:
ive been around truck and tractor pulling since i was very young, ive been to probably 300-400 truck and tractor pulls, ive helped build everything from 2500 horse blower 2wd truck motors to street diesel and gas class 4x4 trucks, ive seen thousands of dollars burn up in split seconds from small piddly 5$ parts failing, ive tore trucks to the bare frame and started from nothing and built winning trucks, ive spent many sleepless nights putting motors together and staying up til 5am and breaking a new motor in to watch it pour rain 2 hours before the biggest pull of the year and it get cancelled, ive drove all over hells half acre on MY dollar to watch the trucks ive helped build win and lose, I WAS INTO PULLING BEFORE I EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING A TRUCK LET ALONE OLD ENOUGH TO SEE OVER THE STEERING WHEEL, and ive probably been into pulling longer than ALOT of the guys that are into it now, me and my buddies have put on one of the biggest BRUSH pulls around for several years now, Hillsboro Ohio, we brought in 160 trucks this year from 6 states, and even more will come back next year cause we put on a first class pull, we dont descriminate or judge what you pull, we let you pull........i bought my first diesel last summer because before that i spent my money on college for 2 years and other stuff that i NEEDED, a 2wd first gen was all i could afford at the time and its all i can afford now, but dont set there and tell me how your 4x4 is SOOOOO awesome, there are ALOT more 2wd pulling vehicles out there than 4x4.....the only reason you guys say they cant win is because all youve ever pulled with are 4x4's..........a TRUE puller knows it dosent matter what machine your competing in, as long as you are competing, its all for the betterment of the sport.......i got a idea 2wpuller, when you get your ole 2wd ram done, run against him, for some reason i dont see his 4x4 winning..........just dont see it.....:hehe:, but just remember its only a 2WD.....

:blahblah1:

Hey mat why dont u start giving credit where credit is do. Are u still thinking a 2wd cant compete in this sport. If so u are intitled to your own opoion But hey there will be a day u get beat by a 2wd in your own game. When that happens whats the excuse going to be??

I dont think anybody up here is rushing to trade in their 4x4 for a 2x4. and i know of exactly nobody willing to do it. Now with this addition of a 2x4 class we will see. but im not holding my breath.

duramaxin14 said:
Hey mat why dont u start giving credit where credit is do. Are u still thinking a 2wd cant compete in this sport. If so u are intitled to your own opoion But hey there will be a day u get beat by a 2wd in your own game. When that happens whats the excuse going to be??

LOL You're amazing!

What other handicaps will you be needing to compete against the 4x4s? More than the 5" hitch height advantage they gave you?

I won't be needing any excuses, because I will never be beat by a 2WD of the same engine/driveline class and no handicap BS.

Heck, why didn't they give you a 20' head start just so you could win it? It is Christmas.

what more of a handicap do you need than another drive axle in the front.....sounds like he can do with 2 tires what it takes you to do with 4.....

nwpadmax said:
He can't do with 2 what I can do with 4. That's the point.

looks to me like he did this weekend, he finished in the top 3........now we know your the "champion" but i know you dont win everytime.....

Handy cap thats funny ****. Like mention before u have 2 more tires kicking how much more handicap can it get. As far as i can see im just equaling it out. Hey not to mention my truck is only a 1 wheel wonder. Dont that just piss u off even more. U have already been called out on diesel place u and your little buddy iwoa. Dont let these sandy loose muddy tracks of florida scare u. If u are scared to come down here so be it stay at home drink a beer do what u wanna do. I aint getting Big headed here. I pulled to shut the mouth of another puller just like u. I beat him he called me out i stood up and took the challange. So bring your truck on down and see if its got what it takes. Enough excuses all ready. pre schoolers have less excuses then u clowns.

2 driving axles is NOT a handicap in a 4x4 class!

You're the one who wants in a 4x class, and YOU are the one looking for handicaps!

What have you "proven" when you're using a crutch???

I don't ask for one when I run against the big boys! "Can I please have a 3 foot spot, sir, they have 100 hp on me." Geez.

You're the one with something to prove, so you come up here and shut me up in my own backyard, and I'll be the laughingstock of the country. That'd be worth something to you, I think!

Last edited:
Nwpad like i sayed enough on the gay excuses. I knew this was going to happing that why i never posted it on the forums. Because people like u always talking smack looking for trouble. Is easy to stand behind a key board and type the stuff u are typing. Im outta here when u are ready to come. to florida and pull against my handicap truck bring it on. Better yet bring your truck take the driveshaft out of it make it handicap like mine and see who pulls the sled better. Its your call. Be a man

duramaxin14 said:
Nwpad like i sayed enough on the gay excuses. I knew this was going to happing that why i never posted it on the forums. Because people like u always talking smack looking for trouble. Is easy to stand behind a key board and type the stuff u are typing. Im outta here when u are ready to come. to florida and pull against my handicap truck bring it on. Better yet bring your truck take the driveshaft out of it make it handicap like mine and see who pulls the sled better. Its your call. Be a man

How old are you? Im just curious...

And this is all kinda silly anyway. Even if I came down, I'd have too much charger, too much this, too much that. I'm sure you'd have an excuse then, eh?

duramaxin14 said:
I pulled to shut the mouth of another puller just like u. I beat him he called me out i stood up and took the challange.

and it was funny......i think he's still a little salty......

Hey i aint making excuses now so why would i then. I have nothing to prove to supersteet diesel class. You by me my rods and pistion and my charger i will block at 26 inchs and whip your ass there to

nwpadmax said:
And this is all kinda silly anyway. Even if I came down, I'd have too much charger, too much this, too much that. I'm sure you'd have an excuse then, eh?
we welcome all pullers to come down and run with us, we have a stock charger class and a "open" charger street class......

I did not say anything about your pull, until the stuff started about "see, we proved them (read: nwpadmax) wrong."

I have no problem with what you did. None at all.

Where you go wrong is saying that you're somehow competitive with the 4x4s on a regular basis. You did what you did against a real mild 4x4 on one track on one night. Let's see if you can do it again.

Can you do the same on sticky clay? Is 2nd gear gonna work for ya then?

First off Good Hook Kurt!:st:

Second off no offense but you want none of NWPADMAX. I can count on less one hand the trucks that I pulled against but never beat. Mat is one of them. I really think you did a great job, but I think your getting a little carried away. I could be wrong. I would be interesting to see you guys head to head. 2wd LLY stock turbo vs 4wd LB7 big turbo, fuelers, trans, and other goodies. Sounds like a total mis match but that is why we pull. What fun would it be if we already knew what is going to happen.

nwpadmax said:
I did not say anything about your pull, until the stuff started about "see, we proved them (read: nwpadmax) wrong."

I have no problem with what you did. None at all.

Where you go wrong is saying that you're somehow competitive with the 4x4s on a regular basis. You did what you did against a real mild 4x4 on one track on one night. Let's see if you can do it again.

Can you do the same on sticky clay? Is 2nd gear gonna work for ya then?

I wanst the one that sayed i proved u wrong them words never come outta this key board. Now will this happen again i wont have that answer until we get on are ( Muddy ) track january 5th