2wd Super Mod build

Ifinnally started to feel better mondy night that stomack flue is some bad ass stuff.from friday night at 9:30 to Mondy morning I think I lost like 8lb.still not eating much.Dan worked on the truck all weekend by himself so the progress didn't stop.He got the rear drive shaft loops made and on and the safty suport for the body when it is up made .tuesday the Snow water injection's arrived.O by the way Snow is a sponsor now.Battery trays are made.

Dale

why cant you make it to TS??? you got two months.......

make it to TS and ill pay the entry just too see the 2WD run........i cant pull my 2wd so i figure i might as well get some enjoyment out of someone elses.......:nos:

We are trying to make it to TS.We are depending on the michenist to do his part fast enough so I can get my PART for the motor for the portwork and making the indevidal port intake,exhaust manifold, twinturbo setup,

Originally Posted by LOGANSTANFORTH
make it to TS and ill pay the entry just too see the 2WD run........i cant pull my 2wd so i figure i might as well get some enjoyment out of someone elses.......

I like that idea
Looking forward to seeing you all down there.

Dale

A couple more picture we got some work done this week and weekend.the dash made and mounted and stearing shafts made and installed,New brake disk made and installed.picked up the clutch peddle and master cylinder assy bolted in and 2 brake peddle and master cylinders and got them in also.picked up a 1"x8 7/8"x29" for the front frame rail this will have the name of the truck ingraved in it.we also got the skid bars done for the front so if the front end comes down to hard and breaks of a spindle the skid bar will protect the body and dont't alow the front axle to dig in the dirt.
We got the rear drive shaft loops finnished this last week also.and put new seals in the planiteiries they are damm heavey.
and the side consol done for the switchs and for the leavers for the airshut off,emerg,fuel shut off and return,and the pump fuel kill,and battery tray's done and on,Alsogot the Snow pump mouned and the FASS pump mounted.:woohoo:
03-06-09_1734.jpg

03-06-09_1738.jpg

03-06-09_1741.jpg

03-06-09_1740.jpg

This is the axle 1.933 before the splines and it is 2.1?? don't remember the exact size.
03-06-09_1742.jpg

03-07-09_1928.jpg

03-07-09_1929.jpg

03-06-09_1733.jpg

03-07-09_1930.jpg

03-07-09_1932.jpg

03-08-09_1509.jpg

03-08-09_1511.jpg

03-08-09_1510.jpg

03-05-09_1549.jpg

so whats left? Paint, Graphics, Engine, and few gauges looks like.

Ditto on that one lol. Still got Lynn's truck in Pieces, no parts in yet, and haven't touched mine yet. Hopefully before long I will have everything in line and going good.

Ever notice how most of the 2wd guys are budget builders lol. Oh wait......... I'm in that same boat, lol.

i hear a bribe? :hehe::Cheer:

no......im just trying to give him a goal......and i want to see that goal happen cause i wont be able to see the truck run for a long time cause im only home every 5 months......im flying over 9,000 miles to see the TS event and i want too see a good show......

Bragg you are very rite this is a VERY tight budget and it is getting tighter.If our head and block don't make back soon so I can get the ports hogged out and get the intake done I will put the stock longblock and good valve springs and the nipo,pump so we can make it.If we need more water then I guese we will one more Snow pump on.We are waiting for the fuel tank to come in.I have to go and bend some alluminum sheet up for part of the fire wall today.
Logan" that's one good goal to shoot for If all the guy's will all agree to let us pull with them at TS.We will be pulling against them at all NADM events.

Dale

Dale, I think you'll need more than 3 snow pumps. I ran 1 snow pump with 2 of the biggest nozzles and the EGTs weren't even affected. The nipo' pump is going to need at least two 150/150 FASSs in parallel to feed it properly.

Other than that, it looks great! You guys make more progress in a day than I do in a week!

We are putting 2,#175 nozzles in each intake runner and putting a couple more in the intake tube haven't made my mind up yet if I'm going to shoot some water in the charger or not.To much going on wright now building this thing.don't know what to start on next:bang after we get her done I need to go back to work to rest.:Cheer:
Dale

Tank showed up about a hour ago looks real good now I have to cut it apart to make a devider for water.and I got the throtle all done lastnight and a couple of other small things
03-10-09_1333.jpg

03-10-09_1341.jpg

03-10-09_1343.jpg

03-10-09_1344.jpg

03-10-09_1345.jpg