2wd Super Mod build

Just offset the motor some to the drivers side and use another charger inbetween those two and run it as a triple :rockwoot: Maybe an HC4A? :D

We just happen to have one of those HT4C here:evil
I don't think we will be moving any motor mount's going to try to get it loaded on the trailer and go weigh it before we do any more weight bracket. the windscheild gets put in tommorow.ihave to drill out a bleader on the left rear brake calipar it is broke off.Unless I change it out with one that was on my old ford before it was a dualy same calipars.I can't wait to see it out side.will take some better pictures then.:rockwoot:

Dale

We stated fabbing up the twin's last night and getting it ready to be loaded up thursday night on the flatbed trailer soo we can weigh it friday.

Dale

We weighed it friday sofore she is at 4360 lb with out a driver.We got the twins on still have to make the cold piping have to get some elbow and pipe to finnish the cold side.and get the in take made for the head.This week we are going to stip all the stuff off of the fram it is going toget sand plasted thursday and painted this week end.I finnally got some pictures of the truck out of the garage.the front clip looks real long for only being 6" in.longer but haveing the front axle soclose to the front and the wheel well were it is does't help either.
03-30-09_0835.jpg

03-30-09_0831.jpg

03-27-09_1144.jpg

03-27-09_1143.jpg

03-27-09_1142.jpg

03-27-09_1141.jpg

03-27-09_1140.jpg

The bed is 80" long just looks so short because ofbig tires and 6" longer front clip.I have alot of polishing to doo.

Dale

did I miss the explanation of why the front end was elongated rather than the bed?

Is that actually a glass window? I see the rearview mirror mounting base and tinted across the top. Woulda thought you'd put lexan or plexiglass or similar in it.

It's coming along nicely. Hood stack looks awesome and I know it's not staying that way but I LOVE flat black. I think it's badass looking!

Can't hardly wait to see this beat going down the track packing the front wheels!!

When I orderd the body i thought we need the extra room for the fuel tank the bed is 80" long.we could have the bed any longer because it would inner fear with the bumpstops.
and it would be hard to hook it to the sled because the hitch is only 18" long like all the 2wd mod classes.we built this truck to fit olmost all the org.out there like NTPA,ITPA.PPL,Outlaw.CMPA, We just changed the motor and some saftey rule's to match the NADM Mod rule's.We have found out that there is more to building one of these than we thought.It has been fun.
The windsheild was donated by MCSand the instalation was donated by Ballwin Glass so free is alot better than spending 400.00 for lexan.We can put lexan on the fire wall the NTPA tec.man said it would come in handy when the front come a few feet off the ground so we could see where we were going can't wait.

Dale

so it is glass... I wasn't and am not criticising at all. Just infactuated by the thing to be quite honest with you. Seeing you guys build this thing is amazing to me. Wish I had half you're alls' skills and money. Mine might actually be one vehicle instead of two still. LOL

Keep it up!!

Thanks man beleave me we don't have any money that why we have been making asmuch of the parts as we can.Most of the stuff we have had since 2006 and finnally getting thinks together if it wouldn't be for alot of good freind and sponsor we wouldn't be this for donating alkind of pits and peices.

Dale

It is looking great Dale! The front won't look so long with some paint and decals to distract it. It still looks good though!

Looking great Dale :rockwoot:

Isn't that all that GTS makes the Dodge body in is the exstended front end? I think it was last year when we were building our body.

I hope that windshield is in good, hate to see it pop out when you slam the front tires back down on the ground at the end of a 360' hook :)

Paint scheme ?

BBD

Yeah the new pics does make it look kinda weird cmpared to the Chevy Body's and Ford Body's but stll Looking Good man keep it up.

No we aren't going to wrap it way to $$$$$ Dan can paint it for a fraction of the wrap the compony was only giving us a 15% discount still come out to be $2200.00
GTS makes the standard front clip also they make a 4 door Guad cab now.The bodu didn't flex last knight when we raised it and tryed to shake it to see if the window would move.
The paint is going to be Blackcherry with gost flame with playing card in the flame's I have know idea how Dan is going to do that I guese air bruch he does this kind of stuff all the time at his job.The name of the truck was change from GAMBLER that was the name of my minirod.There is a 4x4 named the same and another 2wd.So we added to it Compulsive GAMBLER then under the name in small lettering it will say addicted to winning.

It might not look so long after it is paint and the graghics and all the sticker for the sponsors are on.

Dale

I remember a few years ago seeing a Blown Alcohol 2wd with an Elcamino Body called the Gambler.