2wd Super Mod build

Bragg call this place they are reasonable on the priceing
Mike Schiele 314-843-0044 they might have some used parts maybe. good luck

Dale

damm your guick.are I'm slow

let me know how you come out with them I don't know if it would help mention my name I have done alot of buesness with them in the last year.
Dale

just perfect timing I guess lol. I just now logged back in to compd lol

I will have Dan check on the weight for you Lynn to see if they have them cut yet.

Dale

Thanks alot Dale. It looks like I may end up needing it sooner or later. As much hacking as I have done to mine I have no clue what it will weigh. All I have is 800lb worth of suitcase weights right now, hopefully that will get me in the neighborhood of 8000lbs. I have alot of parts coming in this week. My cam should be here and I have to make a road trip just the other side of Indy to meet with Chris from ED and get my charger ... oh that reminds me gotta get stickers... Anyways just let me know what ill owe ya on that.

Lynn

here is just a few things I got polished the fuel tank isn't done had to take a break.it is hard to hold up wairs you out fast hold something up to the buffer that size.The hand throttle leaver turned out good.
PHTO0002.jpg

PHTO0004.jpg

PHTO0005.jpg

Looks great. I may have you come to the shop someday and polish out everything I got too lol. I nice shiny 6.7L would look real good under the hood of mine.

Dan is starting on the painting and graphics on the body this week end he has like 3different graphic idia's the maine paint is Dark cherry that is all I know i told him what ever he want's to do is OK with me suprise me.I do know it will be good.

Dale

Not shure still have to have a motor and a clutch getting a lot of motor parts still waiting for the machineshop.

Dale

Dan started on painting the cab and front clip this week end what he is doing takes along time to do and a hell of alot of work.I will stick to doing what I know and leave the fancy painting to him.
PHTO0021.jpg

PHTO0024.jpg

PHTO0026.jpg

PHTO0027.jpg

PHTO0034.jpg

PHTO0036.jpg

PHTO0040.jpg

PHTO0041.jpg

PHTO0046.jpg

PHTO0047.jpg

:Cheer:

Dale....keep me updated when you get the final parts in so we can run them wires.....im mobile again!!!! And who would have thunk that stabbing a NV-4500, uphill, on worn out chip seal asphalt, with your bigger than life tranny jack, that it would have been the easiest stab i have ever done.....i mean it fell right in......:bang.....and i was solo at that!

I prep some of the parts with a 3m gasket cleaning wheels start with the brown then got to the dark red ones.then I just go to work on my big buffing stand with a 1hp motor I use and use some musle power.and i use 2 different componds and wheels.I'm running out of good wheels need to order some more later.
Dale

Mind posting a pic of your buffing stand? Were do you order your wheels threw? I use to pic us the bars and wheels at the truck stop just havnt been there in a while to see if they still have them.

Dan has been very bussy this week he got it cleared friday afternoon.Turn out Great I couldn't have asked for anything better.Sorry for somany pictures but this isn't half of them we to picture for every step of the painting.
PHTO0046-1.jpg

PHTO0047-1.jpg

PHTO0050.jpg

PHTO0051.jpg

PHTO0052.jpg

PHTO0055.jpg

PHTO0056.jpg

PHTO0058.jpg

PHTO0059.jpg

PHTO0061.jpg

PHTO0064.jpg

PHTO0068.jpg