2wd Super Mod build

What an awesome name for a pulling truck!!!

That thing looks AWESOME Dale...great job to all involved...but keep up the good work, TS is coming fast:hehe:

Chris

It is looking bod for us to have it ready for TS don't have block and head back from the machine shop and still no clutch.But we will have Destroked back together by then.

Dale

the pics here dont do the thing justice.....i stopped by yesterday to take a peek.....WOW......the "Gambler" on the door looks to be popping-up the way it was painted.......Dan did one heck of a job and im very impressed!

:drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1:
My lord I wish I had half of dans talent... Dale that is freakin Awsome. If you dont get to bring that thing to TS Im going to make a trip out there I have to see this thing in person.

Lynn

Dale, Sounds like you need to raid that machine shop! Haveing your block this long is REDICULOUS!!!!!

But that paint job looks sweet! Keep up the good work!

Remarkable paint job. The guy who did that has talent beyond belief!!! Super impressed!! Dissappointed it's not likely to be at TS. I dont think any of the trucks are gonna be there that i wanna see. Might sway me from going. :(

took a couple of pictures out sid in the sun when Dan got finnished painting the bed parts.Alot brighter looking.
PHTO0095.jpg

PHTO0097.jpg

PHTO0098.jpg

PHTO0099.jpg

PHTO0100.jpg

PHTO0108.jpg

:clap:

Back