2wd Super Mod build

03-11-09_1202.jpg

Bragg you are very rite this is a VERY tight budget and it is getting tighter.If our head and block don't make back soon so I can get the ports hogged out and get the intake done I will put the stock longblock and good valve springs and the nipo,pump so we can make it.If we need more water then I guese we will one more Snow pump on.We are waiting for the fuel tank to come in.I have to go and bend some alluminum sheet up for part of the fire wall today.
Logan" that's one good goal to shoot for If all the guy's will all agree to let us pull with them at TS.We will be pulling against them at all NADM events.
Dale

ill call them all out at the drivers meeting......i dont care......they aint nothing to me......is there anything in the OPEN class rules that dont allow a 2wd truck.....last time i checked it was called the TS OUTLAW event......its ok though if they dont let you, cause we all know the 4x4 guys are scared of the 2wd's............

and i made sure to write that big enough so everyone on here could read it........how about i just settle it now and go ask all the mod class 4x4 guys if they will let you run, if they say no, well once again i say f*** them.......

Mr.Perry said We could pull as long as we made all the rules the only rules that are different are the hitch is only 18"long and it is 30" high and our tires are 42" not 35".
We will be pulling against them in the NADM any how so I hope that maybey the drivers will let us come and play also.

Dale

We got the tank back this morning from haveing it welded back together from putting the devider in to make 2 tanks
One for fuel and one for water. and have 9 bungs put in.Now I need to get my but in gear and get it polished along with the rest of the alluminum parts.

Dale
03-18-09_1233.jpg

03-18-09_1234.jpg

What do you guy's think of out new turbo.I have been looking for a bigger one we found it.
03-20-09_1730.jpg

We got the rear drive shaft sheiling fully inclosed not the way we realy wanted to do it but will have to be good for now untill one of us win's the lottery to buy the alliminum.We worked on the lower fire wall sturday and some other small thing spent all day friday going to the salvage yard shopping.Got a rear drive shaft and yokes Have to shorten it and have it balanced.
Will take some more pictures tommorow have to spend time with the wife today.:doh: not allowed to work on anything on sunday this week.
Dale

Very true maybe if I would put 2 motors together it might work.

Dale

We aren't going to use it just a joke.I don't think we can put the body all the way down on the frame.would have to put a bubble on the hood and fender:hehe:

Dale

We aren't going to use it just a joke.I don't think we can put the body all the way down on the frame.would have to put a bubble on the hood and fender:hehe:

Dale

Just offset the motor some to the drivers side and use another charger inbetween those two and run it as a triple :rockwoot: Maybe an HC4A? :D

Dale

I figured as much...sure looks good on there though:evil :evil

Chris