30+ mpg again

Cause i have a $12k loan that I need to pay off and i may be getting discharged from the military for health reasons. Im going to sell my ford as well. I want something newer and I don't need two trucks. My ford is too long for where I need to park

If I can sell my ford before my dodge ill keep it but I need 4wd for the maryland winters

CR's suck...you can't black out a freeway as easily as with a p-pump!!

I only wish you were still in the area so I could educate you how very wrong you are on BOTH of those statements Scott.

I know Andy, I just thought it would slightly funny and assinine. LOL
CompD Mobile Device

Cause i have a $12k loan that I need to pay off and i may be getting discharged from the military for health reasons. Im going to sell my ford as well. I want something newer and I don't need two trucks. My ford is too long for where I need to park

If you are discharged make darn sure you do some research on VA claims and disability/ratings so you DON'T get screwed. It is a big pain in the butt, get prepaired now!

they are dicking me around. But for now im driving the piss out of this thing. I have an offer on my ford so Im for sure selling that

ok so i got the belt you guys told me to.
took my fan/hub everything off and routed the new belt on.... and it rubs on my crank sensor...???

Take a picture, what year is your truck.......little update i traded my ford for a bike/cash. so this is going to be my true DD for the winter. im removing my bumper intake and putting a generic 4" on, running two batteries, dropping the timing down to 19-20*.

Yeah take a pic. My crank sensor is on the other side of the timing case, but I'm a 24v.

What bike did you get bobby?

ok so i got the belt you guys told me to.
took my fan/hub everything off and routed the new belt on.... and it rubs on my crank sensor...???

what belt did you end up getting? it wound up being 70 3/4".

truck is a 94. can't really see in the pic but rubs on the sensor bracket between the water pump and dampner...

truck is a 94. can't really see in the pic but rubs on the sensor bracket between the water pump and dampner...
That sucks. I don't know how to get around that. I didn't have that problem.