30+ mpg again

no she actually wants me to keep it because she knows how much i love it. but honestly the only reason i still own it is to say i own a Cummins. which i think is a stupid reason. if i could do it over again. i would have left it at stock height and single turbo. im reaching an age were a family is starting to become a reality and social status is not. the only problem is i always regret my decision's LOL

I hear that...family is real important, keeps me from doing stupid stuff all the time

no she actually wants me to keep it because she knows how much i love it. but honestly the only reason i still own it is to say i own a Cummins. which i think is a stupid reason. if i could do it over again. i would have left it at stock height and single turbo. im reaching an age were a family is starting to become a reality and social status is not. the only problem is i always regret my decision's LOL
I want that s483.

Family is #1. At least you have your priorities straight.

But still. Finish painting the truck. Drive it as it. Turn it into a drag truck. It's already so low...... :D

i may still cut the frame down to a short bed. i already picked up a black short bed. im still going to work on it but im not going to keep sinking money into it.

I've been tempted...but I'd rather sell everything else first. And in this economy, I figure I could get 30% of what I have into my Chevelle...so it ain't getting sold any time soon.

truck is in the for sale section. will have the stock tank put back in

uh oh...

first she makes you sell the truck, get hitched, talk you into buying a house, having couple of kids, buy a mini van.... you are on a slippery slope my friend. time to nip that in the butt. :hehe:

My wife said she didn't want a mini van either, but the situation called for one,...2 years later (last month) we got a suburban... Thank goodness!!

I got the new disk brakes installed on the dana 70.
0426111308.jpg

0426111131.jpg