3rd Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals- May 14th

Well shiiity anyone see the weather forecast? Showers Saturday and rain Sunday. I'm still heading o er though, gonna do my anti-rain dance all week. Anyone coking over than has a CR head they wanna sell. Staying at the super 8, don't know if I am bringing the truck or not, depends if I have a head to take back home.

I have an 03 head I need to sell. Can bring it with me, let me know. P/M me your number if you are and I will give you a call when I get into town on friday. The head was fine when I pulled it, just went with an 06 head that already had all the work done to it. $400.00 sound good. It's complete with all valves and springs.

Joe

BTW - the forecast is only a slight chance of showers. That is good enough for me to make the trip from Portland!

thank you.. ill try and figure this out.. if you dont mind give me a buzz or text so we can possibley work on details.. 707 888 8811
thanks again
adam

Got the motor today will use forklift to get it into trailer

We might need some help getting it out at the track sure we can find a couple of helping hands

Truck is loaded and heads out first thing tommorow morning....Redding here we come....:rockwoot::rockwoot:...then hit Spokane on the way home...:rockwoot::rockwoot:...then a weekend off and Mission...:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Last edited:
Got the motor today will use forklift to get it into trailer

We might need some help getting it out at the track sure we can find a couple of helping hands

maybe the tractor for the sledpull track will have a front bucket you could use as a hoist

Sooooo anyone not staying at the track which hotel is everyone/anyone going...Super 8 or the LaQuinta??

Just checked the weather report, down to a 10% chance of rain.

The sponsor list just keeps growing :rockwoot:

AFE Power
Air Aid
BD Power
Bully Dog
DPU
Edge Products
Elite Diesel
FASS Fuel System
G&J Diesel
Industrial Injection
MBRP Exhaust
Optima
PPE
Snow Performance
South Bend
SunCoast
XDP
Yukon Axle & Gear
Air Dog
Lithia Chevrolet
Crown Motors of Redding
Winch Ready Bumpers
J&H Performance
Terminator Engineering
High Tec Turbo
Left Coast Diesel
D Max Store
Action Axle
Toxic Diesel
Siskiyou Muffler
Napa of Redding
Les Schwab Tires
The Higuera Family
Total Diesel Performance

We hired a professional announcer this year :hehe::hehe:

IMG_5721.jpg

Ill be there with my camera and lenses taking lots of photos. Anyway I could get like a trackside pass for better photos. If anyone wants some photos after the event just pm me and ill send them out. Also anyone have any extra 5$ off coupons. I picked up some while at TPD then my wife washed them in my pants, doh.

The NHRDA will be partnering with the Family Dynamics Resource Center. We will have raffle tickets for sale at the event and all proceeds will go to support this great charity!!! Below is a statement from Family Dynamics.

" Here are some facts about Shasta county and here is what we can do as a community.

From 2010 Shasta County Child Family Services Data there were 361 children who were victims of a substantiated case of child abuse and or neglect. Among those 66% has a least one natation that alcohol or some other substance was involved in the allegation. The most prevalent safety threat identified in households were children were removed #1 substance abuse #2 & 3 the child immediate needs not met and failure to protect. Shasta county's death rate due to drugs has been higher than the state rate since 1999 and the gap continues to increase. Residents died of drug-related causes at a 2.5 rate times higher than California residents. It is a trend seen statewide and nationally...so what can we do about it.. break the cycle! Teach parents to ensure a safe, engaging environment with creative positive learning with assertive discipline and realistic expectations and self-care.

Teaching parents that might have never seen praise and positive, encouraging parenting the skills to receive a healthy lifestyle for them, their children and the community. We serve as many as 24 clients in weekly parent class, those mothers represent a total of 65 children, children that someday will be parents themselves or a mentor to the community.

We have hope that families will be restored, reunited and made well as we are changed by the way we behave as parents.

Are newest parent class is a evidence based Triple P Positive parenting program from Australia, we are excited it is changing lives and if there is time at the rally we have a mom from our parent class that can share her testimony of how it has changed her life.

They will be offering kid activities including probably a balloon lady, face painting and more."

Just a few days away! So I guess we know now who was first in the 9s out of the three! I guess drake ran a 9.78@131!! Congrats drake hopefully she holds this weekend!