3rd Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals- May 14th

Chad, what about round #2, c'mon I think I got you this time

WTF? You came out of hiding to call me out? I gues we know what that means..... I have been meaning to text you. How you been?

life is good, my trucks down right now, just messing with you

La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding
2180 Hilltop Dr, Redding, CA 96002

Good military discount :)

BBD

Sure wish I could have made this one. Have freinds that'll be there. Good luck everyone

I'm planning on being there with Ken's Street truck for some testing and racing.

Just when the Fords were getting close, is Max'd Out going to raise the bar again?

Rob found out some very interesting stuff in Phoenix and is making the necessary changes to Max'd Out, and yes the fords are getting too close for comfort.
I want him to race White Out in Superstreet and 11.90 in Redding since I can't be there, still in San Diego working. We put a complete Kriptonite front end in both Max'd Out and White Out from the Duramax Store, Thanks Mike. It looks great and very beefy, is suppose to make the frontend much stronger for 4 wheel launches and also help it turn tighter. Takes a country mile now with the current set up.

The NHRDA truck and trailer is being loaded up and ready to head out next Wednesday night for Redding

Here is promo video on event - NHRDA TV

Diesel Alley will be packed this year with the following vendors

Jefferson State Diesel - Title Sponsor
MBRP Performance Exhaust – Official Exhaust of the NHRDA
FASS Fuel Systems – Official Fuel System of the NHRDA
Elite Diesel – Official Head Stud supplier of the NHRDA
Industrial Injection – Official Injectors of the NHRDA
Bully Dog - Official Digital Gauge Pack of the NHRDA
Air Aid
Lithia Chevrolet
Winch Ready Bumpers
Crown Motors
J&H Performance
Terminator Engineering
Left Coast Diesel
D Max Store
Hi Tech Turbo
G&J Diesel Performance
Action Axle

Also should be some good grudge match racing among fellow Californians in the Pro Street Catagory.

So who will be the first into the 9's

Drake
IMG_0565.jpg

Harvey
IMG_0651.jpg

Or Cole
IMG_4051.jpg

And then the most important question is who will still be standing after he runs a 9 :poke:

so is anyone coming down from fletchers area early that has room to bring my motor down??? looks like im probably not going to have the truck ready in time.. but at least the motor is mostly done.. :thankyou2::Cheer:

I am leaving thursday around noon if Bill wants to bring motor to my shop I can haul it in the trailer not sure how we will get it in and out of trailer but we can figure out.

thank you.. ill try and figure this out.. if you dont mind give me a buzz or text so we can possibley work on details.. 707 888 8811
thanks again
adam