5.9 Procharger Kits now available!!

yoshi470

EDP Janitor
Well guys its finally here! First kit is now complete and on the road running and we are accepting orders! If you have been trying to find a solution to laggy turbos and poor streetability then look no further than our procharger kit! The first kit was put on a truck running a 3x3 precision turbocharger that is being daily driven. Spool up is nearly instant and has great street manners unlike your large twin turbo or single turbo set ups. Our kit provides a smooth even power band all the way through the RPM range where as most set ups spike drastically only to fall off right away. With prochargers that flow 1400CFM all the way up to 2000CFM we can supply you with all the air you will ever need for your application. Kits will come everything you need to bolt on your truck except plumbing, there are just way to many turbo combinations out there for the Dodges(2nd gen manifold, 3rd gen manifold, S300,S400...etc) to make a plumbing set up for each combo. Plumbing can be provided at an additional cost if mock up parts are provided or truck is brought to our shop. But it will include mounting brackets, procharger head unit of your choice, drive belt, mounting hardware, electric fans, drive pulley and idler pulleys. Here is a picture of how the procharger will mount in the engine bay to give everyone an idea:

Ericscherer.jpg

If anyone has anymore questions, comments, or concerns about the kit and what it entails please feel free to pm me or call the shop at 563-588-2708.

How about some info on the one that is up and running?

Just one more way for me to "Swole" another engine...

I'll have to wait though.....

lol

My 12 valve will be there once y'all finish the '68. :D

Edit: Currently only available for the 03-07.5 Common rail engines. We would need to get a 24v or 12v in the shop for those of you guys who are interested. Pricing will depend on which head unit is used and if you want plumbing.

I sent Buddy a mssg earlier about one....Ive got trucks around!

What procharger is running in that setup? Any more details on the turbo it's running with.