5.9 Procharger Kits now available!!

if you guys want to look at some pics there are some on my myspace.

go to myspace.com/ericscherer and go to my Truck pics

not good enough..lol..its not moving at the moment bc ATS is junk but my tranny was the first upgrade i did and now i know i down graded my tranny rather than upgrade it...live and learn. going on 3rd warranty claim within about 10,000 mi

Did you ever get any dyno numbers before any of your trans killed over? And what kind of fuel you running?

Pics by prochargedcumnz (I still want one!)
Good luck on the transmission.

l_b9206022f8a6460d8abd79a746c749b9.jpg

l_8b1039657896494aa23a8d8748b00f00.jpg

l_e1650b21913345518033f22dcaabb516.jpg

l_e738306efc2440b2a32063803753f0cb.jpg

Last edited:
yoshi would be the one to ask about the twins, the only problem that i would see would be room in the engine compartment

on the dyno it made 711/1352 @1550egt 70psi, i had higher expectations than that.....but who doesnt when it comes to the dyno i didnt have a rail pressure gauge to see what it was doing for sure but it acted like it was starving for fuel at the top end so if i can shake some more pennies out of the piggy bank i will put another pump on it

they are 110% over stock idk the exact flow rate bc i never got to look at the chart it is a wicked stage 3 or 3.5 bc i guess shane wanted to do a little more testing on the 4..when i was talking to chad about the build he thought for sure the one pump would keep up but i had my doubts considering the injectors are huge..

So, I'm sure there are a lot of non forced induction experts curious so to why the turbo is the second stage here. Can you folks explain the idea put making the pro charger the primary?

I'm stuck on the idea that the procharger is dependent on motor RPM, therefor "lag" isn't an issue (unless you're missing some rev-gain kool-aid). So, why force the air to be re-compressed in what normally is the smaller charger.. what exactly is the secondary turbo adding to the puzzle?

Total air volume is limited to what the prochrager can pass though it's housing correct? iIf that's the "big charger" exactly what is the smaller charger doing?

If you were to flip the 2 around that would makes sense to me, the idea of the secondary getting air movement so some real drive pressure can be built so there's sufficient force for a "huge turbo" to spool.

Thank You

they are 110% over stock idk the exact flow rate bc i never got to look at the chart it is a wicked stage 3 or 3.5 bc i guess shane wanted to do a little more testing on the 4..when i was talking to chad about the build he thought for sure the one pump would keep up but i had my doubts considering the injectors are huge..

No, you need dual pumps.

yea...that's a seriously low number for that much injector. Screw big singles...put dual pumps on it and let it eat.

And turbo surge. I'm curious how this works out with out BOV's in any combo of turbo/procharger. the procharger won't stall :) Wonder if the compressor wheel is more likly explode vs a typical turbo

you don't wanna blow hot air through a pro charger, Jason. The compressor wheels like to disassemble themselves at a few hundred degrees.
Wh do you think Comp has never used one? LOL

you don't wanna blow hot air through a pro charger, Jason. The compressor wheels like to disassemble themselves at a few hundred degrees.
Wh do you think Comp has never used one? LOL

ok. so why have a turbo at all?