$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

good to here i wont be the only manual trans truck there. its going to be fun for sure.

XLR8R you want to put your g56 girtle to the ultimate test? lol

good to here i wont be the only manual trans truck there. its going to be fun for sure.

Wow just noticed yours and my hp level is the same although mine was with nitrous still.... wierd. I am so stoked about this race already. I'm glad I'm not the only manual too.

That makes 3 stick trucks from TX that I know of - should make for some good tranny wars in FL... 800HP+ if you don't bring a Gorilla-56 you'd better bring a trailer!:hehe:

Seriously, though - an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure... Gorilla Juice & a Tork Shield are great insurance.

Wow just noticed yours and my hp level is the same although mine was with nitrous still.... wierd. I am so stoked about this race already. I'm glad I'm not the only manual too.

but no nitrous for the race- how u gonna up the hp?

he just needs more fuel... the 6.7's seem to be always starving...

but no nitrous for the race- how u gonna up the hp?

I agree no nitrous on the race ,but I think what I do... do for horse power I'll keep under my hat until after the race several things may get done you can bet it will be making plenty of hp. no offence meant

So are you manual tranny guys just going for fun and hoping alot of people break or y'all gonna run some record breaking passes????

It's always fun, breaking records or not - expect to see plenty of carnage there, so on any given Sunday...

We will run a record-breaking pass (hopefully E.T. and not actual breakage or fastest pass by a white TX G56 in FL :hehe:)

So are you manual tranny guys just going for fun and hoping alot of people break or y'all gonna run some record breaking passes????

Why you got to be so negative lol we are considering to bring an auto truck as well

I agree no nitrous on the race ,but I think what I do... do for horse power I'll keep under my hat until after the race several things may get done you can bet it will be making plenty of hp. no offence meant

no offence taken-- i was figuring more fuel.... it just depends how much the 66 can make

just for the record, i'm jealous of you all. I hate you. All of you.

*sigh* i'll just wait patiently for 2012 season...

Why you got to be so negative lol we are considering to bring an auto truck as well

Hey Dan, If you're looking to maybe sponsor an automatic, shoot me a PM or give me a call...I've got one in mind you might be interested in...

Money Money Money!!!!

$50,000!

Get your entry's in while you can!! Can't wait to see you guys duke this out!!!

Gonna be Awesome!!

Ok If i can get someone to sponsor me the following

Tranny
Injectors
turbo

I'll race!! haha LOL LOL LOL

In my wildest dreams!

That makes 3 stick trucks from TX that I know of - should make for some good tranny wars in FL... 800HP+ if you don't bring a Gorilla-56 you'd better bring a trailer!:hehe:

Seriously, though - an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure... Gorilla Juice & a Tork Shield are great insurance.

ill pm you lol may need some gorilla juice and tork shield lol ill be over 800 on fuel and dan knows i aint scared to launch the hell out of it lol we shall see how it does. iam hauling mine up so it wont be problem getting home lol