$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

lol even if I could, I doubt suncoast would let me go with a valair sticker LOL

I'm pretty sure we should send a manual truck, Mike I will also help you guys with a clutch if you run my stickers on the truck.

If mikes ok with it I'll sure do it

Great!

TX truck, TX shop - I'd rather see a TX clutch in there (we'll just swap out the "foreign" DD already in there)... Dan, I'd like to spec something special for this one. :evil

If a reputable shop needs a truck to take I may be willing to offer mine up. All it lacks is a billet flex plate and a 66mm charger. I can't garauntee I can make it but my truck could be used, hence the reputable shop.

We would most likely do this race with some help in need of the right charger and exhaust! But either way might just have to make the trip down to watch this should be really good!

Sending our check out monday for John Weatherby aka "smokemachine", this is gonna be good.

Some needs to sponsor the only VP truck willing to make a showing!!!!!

We would most likely do this race with some help in need of the right charger and exhaust! But either way might just have to make the trip down to watch this should be really good!

It was an assumption...you know what that means....

SHughes=@$$

LOL

Our shop's gonna sponsor Lucus' truck - check in Monday's mail... lots of work to do this winter! :evil

someone pays my way in ill be at every test n tune til the event to make sure i got the truk dialed in on the lights..cuz it sure aint gonna win by e.t.

hey..a guy can dream cant he..ill be willin to bet anyways that the final round will be decided on the tree

I think a vp truck would have a good shot at this race! 10 second passes on a 66mm charger aren't out of the question.