$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

What I didn't think was right is the way you posted. I wouldn't expect you to post a list UNTIL the race is filled. At that point it should be available to the entrants. Just to be clear I NEVER asked for a list. I also have no intention of entering a truck, but I will be there to support the event and help if needed. Your post reminds me of these fukking senators and congress people that make laws that apply to everyone but them. May I suggest you chose your words better.:Cheer:

Jim, remove underwear and pull that god awful demon out!! I took your post as sarcastic so I just returned the favor :kick: Lighten up man, I'm just trying to keep the ball rolling and save what little sanity I have. I'm not serious, so don't take me that way. You know me way better than that. Like I said earlier, money is being sent to both Jeff and I. We both work all day and into the night and we don't even get to speak to each other that much. A ton of people have committed verbally, but until the check is in hand they do not count. I do sound like a senator don't I? All in good spirit's Jim, sorry if I pissed you off. Gary

Its all good. I've got some pretty thick skin. Personally I don't need to know whose on the list, but at some point I believe paid entrants have a right to know. I took the way you posted that it was non of their business. As far as people who haven't entered needing to know, I understand your position, especially this early in the game. My GF got me some new underware. Totally wad proof.

This a quick note to all racer's and potential racer's. We will be enforcing ALL NHRA safety rule's to the letter on safety related item's due to liability issue's that may arise. Most recently there has been discussion about ballast to make weight. Michael posted the info a few page's back as to how NHRA view's both the amount of weight and how it is to be attached. We will NOT deviate from their rule's as it is in all of our best interest. We are NOT trying to exclude anyone from racing in any way, shape, or form. I just want to emphasize this early on so that there are not any disappointment's when you get here for the race. If it is necessary I will look back a few pages and post it for you. Thank's in advance and remember, the NHRA rulebook as far as safety goe's will be strictly enforced. Gary

There is ways to comply with the rules, and still put weight on, it’s all in being creative. Also remember that spare tire will have to be removed under the rules as well. There are a lot of rules in the NHRA procedure manual as well. There are several of use that have been there and done thais for many years, feel free anyone to call, and I’ll help as best as I can.
I don’t care who you are, when you jump in to the arena where safety is involved , I feel a deep responsibility to help, and pass the knowledge along in racing.

Comp, it's not rude or dirty, it's within the rules! the raceing is serious, before and after the track you can be as nice as a flower, but dont come to the line looking for a hand out cause you dont know how to race within the rules, or because you havent raced in 5 years.....:hehe:

Those rules are in place for a reason!! it keeps the racers focused on raceing, not taking a break for coffey and donuts

well said..once the first bulb is lit man its game on...be ready rite after yer burnout or yer DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!:lolly:

This a quick note to all racer's and potential racer's. We will be enforcing ALL NHRA safety rule's to the letter on safety related item's due to liability issue's that may arise. Most recently there has been discussion about ballast to make weight. Michael posted the info a few page's back as to how NHRA view's both the amount of weight and how it is to be attached. We will NOT deviate from their rule's as it is in all of our best interest. We are NOT trying to exclude anyone from racing in any way, shape, or form. I just want to emphasize this early on so that there are not any disappointment's when you get here for the race. If it is necessary I will look back a few pages and post it for you. Thank's in advance and remember, the NHRA rulebook as far as safety goe's will be strictly enforced. Gary

THATS GOOD....AND QUITE POSSIBLY BAD:bang

I didn't read all 42 pages, but the first pages were talking about bushed chargers.. I'm assuming you are allowing clipped chargers and not bushed. Scheid this year was 2.6 bore with protrusion not like the year before where an HX82 with a 2.6 bushing was ok. :)

I didn't read all 42 pages, but the first pages were talking about bushed chargers.. I'm assuming you are allowing clipped chargers and not bushed. Scheid this year was 2.6 bore with protrusion not like the year before where an HX82 with a 2.6 bushing was ok. :)

You are correct Sir. No bushed turbo's. Current Scheid 2.6 rules apply.

Thanks tim, might be a Texas truck and driver coming out of retirement if they get things lined up. I hope so cuz I'd love to see this truck in action again! I'll pass the word about contacting garmon

Thanks tim, might be a Texas truck and driver coming out of retirement if they get things lined up. I hope so cuz I'd love to see this truck in action again! I'll pass the word about contacting garmon

I sure hope you are talking about a red/white dually I haven't seen in a long time

Sent using tapatalk from my HTC Aria

I sure hope you are talking about a red/white dually I haven't seen in a long time

Sent using tapatalk from my HTC Aria

No last I heard that truck was sitting in a barn. That would be cool to see tho. That's the first hopped up diesel I ever saw make a pass in person

No i don't think brandon wants to run a single on his. And it woukd take alot to pass tech

I realize that the race has been limited to 100 trucks and is based on that. But if the field gets filled why not let more in and just raise to pot if there are more people that want in. I don't have a problem racing for more money.

well damn, I didn't know there'd be side shows to this event. Don't know that I will be able to make the buy in but, I'd like to call out Sam Smith for a mega cab show down lol