$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

I don't know which place you say closed, but BRUCATOS is still open abd is argueably the BEST deviled crabs around as they still make them freshh by hand in there restaurant off of 50th st and I-4. It's hard to beat deviled crabs, stuffed potatos, and REAL cuban sandwhiches made by real Cubans.

Sea Breeze on Causeway BLVD. The resturant did so much volume in crab rolls only, that they had a seperate side door for pickup only. God they were good. I will deff. have to look up that place though, and give it a wurl.

Subscribing, Without reading 70 pages any idea on the next race class?

We made it to St. Augustine, staying here and site seeing. Be at the Ramada tomorrow.

Well hell chuck, when you heading out tomorrow. I'm leaving out around 8am from Jacksonville down 95

Not till afternoon. Kids want to see the fort and old jail. going to do that in the morning then head that way. give me a call 740-819-0457 when you are close, I will see what is going on.

didn't want to read all 70 something pages but does anyone know if this will be on TV not going to be able to make it like i wanted... got money going out every which way and can't find to funds to make the trip.. if so when and what channel?

thanks,
Eric

Sea Breeze on Causeway BLVD. The resturant did so much volume in crab rolls only, that they had a seperate side door for pickup only. God they were good. I will deff. have to look up that place though, and give it a wurl.

BRUCATOS deviled crabs are MUCH better than Sea Breezes were. The SEA BREEZE was actually buying pre-made ones the last year they were open as I knew who they were buying them from.

BRUCATOS deviled crabs are MUCH better than Sea Breezes were. The SEA BREEZE was actually buying pre-made ones the last year they were open as I knew who they were buying them from.

:rockwoot: This makes me smile. I will def. check em out. Thanks

Also, there starting to show up. Gotten some spots on a few trucks already around town. ITS FN HERE! Bout time.

For those of you from up north that have never seen the space shuttle go up in person look to your north east at 4:50 pm today.

Last edited:
For those of you from up north that have never seen the space shuttle go up in person look to your north east at 4:50 pm today.

Awe Man!!!

I haven't seen on go up since I was like 9 or 10 years old (39 now:doh: ) from the beach one early morning!! I'll be getting close by then while heading south..Maybe I'll see it..!

Thanks for posting!!

For those of you that want to see the shuttle go up come to my shop its 2 1/2 hours from the track and you can feel the ground shake. All are welcome call for the address 321-615-1694
JD

hell im 10 mi from the track and i can see it great even here...

thing is we went to see it fly from titusville and it goes so friggin fast that its out of site in like 10 secs...its badass but gone so quik,,,the view is actually better farther away..i watched it from right across the water.
my 3 yr old still talks about it tho