$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

I'm not sure it's made it into this thread yet and being that it's such a huge thread;

I love Tacos!

That is all.....

this is bradenton..theres plenty of taco's out near the racetrack...pickin the strawberrys and maters...

I'm not sure it's made it into this thread yet and being that it's such a huge thread;

I love Tacos!

That is all.....

I can get you the best tacos you'll ever eat! Took first place in a local contest and 4th place in the state competition! They are delicious!

hey Snedge. Your welcome to go with us.plenty of room Mike cant go only matt & I.
Could always use another driver!

Come on Jeff, I will buy you a pastry..... LOL

It's official. I'm out. No free pastries for me, but thanks for the offer Bob. Just too many irons in the fire to dump it and head south. :(

GO ROCKY !!! Give 'em hell.

Good luck to all the racers.

I will expect complete and accurate online updates.:rules:

I can get you the best tacos you'll ever eat! Took first place in a local contest and 4th place in the state competition! They are delicious!

Fla isn't a place for tacos though, last I remember. A real Cuban sandwich and some deviled crabs would be my choice :)

Fla isn't a place for tacos though, last I remember. A real Cuban sandwich and some deviled crabs would be my choice :)

We got it all in Bradenton. Could possibly be about all we have! Best tacos, real cuban sandwiches. But the best deviled crab rolls were in Tampa, and that place closed down.

I'm coming up Friday Morning! Just to get in the way!

Today IS my Friday! :rockwoot:

We are leaving college station, Texas at 1pm tomorrow. Stopping in Biloxi. Be in Bradenton Thursday afternoon

Don't know what your budget is, but the Hard Rock and the Beau Rivage both have some real nice rooms.

Richard and Heath are stopping here in Slidell tonight about 8pm, then we're leaving in the morning so we'll probably get there about the same time y'all do. What time are y'all planning to leave Thursday morning? Maybe we can leave an hour earlier and meet y'all.

acapulco?? give it up dave...

hey i also forgot theres beef o bradys and another acapulco mexican joint right offa 64 too..besides the generic fast food /outback/applebees/cracker barrel joints

Driver: Matt Handwork
Truck: 2003 Chevy Duramax
Sponsored by: DTS, FLEECE, NEW ERA, ISSPRO, ATP, HTT.

Thanks Gary see you there.

Dont forget your shorts and flip flops.

last time I wore shorts around you will be the last time :hehe: (Diesel dirt drags)
You told me I had the whitest legs you've ever seen.

IMG_0226.jpg

Last edited:
We got it all in Bradenton. Could possibly be about all we have! Best tacos, real cuban sandwiches. But the best deviled crab rolls were in Tampa, and that place closed down.

I don't know which place you say closed, but BRUCATOS is still open abd is argueably the BEST deviled crabs around as they still make them freshh by hand in there restaurant off of 50th st and I-4. It's hard to beat deviled crabs, stuffed potatos, and REAL cuban sandwhiches made by real Cubans.