$50,000 Purse for a Diesel Race!!

low humidity..right now the weather is why we live here..its awesome..sundown itll be 60-65 degrees..oh yeah

im the other gary dammit!

Quote:
btw kids..I WOULDS LIKE TO POST UP IN MY OWN INTEREST OF COURSE

I LIVE ABOUT 10 MI FROM THE TRACK AND I DO ALL TPES OF WELDING...

MIG/TIG/SS/ALUM...SO IN THE GOOD FAITH OF THIS RACE ILL HELP ANYONE OUT THAT BREAK AT THE TRACK IF THEY NEED MY SERVICES(AS A WELDER YA FUKS)

AND I WILL DO IT FOR FREE...NO MAJOR FAB JOBS BUT REPAIRS AND QUIK I NEED THIS STUFF.I WILL DO TO HELP ANYONE OUT IN NEED..THE ONLY CATCH IS YOU NEED TO BRING IT TO ME...

BTW..IM THE OTHER FOOKIN GARY DAMMIT

This kind of offer WAS what the diesel scene had been in the past ( and as it should be ) . Not too long ago we had a diesel brotherhood , as opposed of today where there's way to much *****ing going on.

Dieselbeef, I'll make sure to come to meet ya, shake hands and tell ya a hugh THANK YOU on behalf of our fellow diesel gearheads.

Thank YOU!

Marco

FYI if youre stayin at HOJO and pulling a trailer, park it at garys, mikes, todds, or GDP. went past there yesterday and that lot looked SMALL!

See everyone out there for test and tune , im seeing alot of trucks slowly trickle in. Met a nice guy who drove all the way from ohio for the race, seems like alot of guys put some miles in the seat to get here hope its a great turnout.